With this hair oil, you can reduce baldness, hair fall and premature hair graying. This is very effective for scalp infections and dandruff. It will also help in getting long and strong hair. Repeat this process 2 times in a week, within 30 days you will see results.
Ingredients you will need-
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of black seed oil (kalonji)
- In a bowl take 1 tablespoon of olive oil, 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar and 1 tablespoon of black seed oil (kalonji).
- Mix all the ingredients well and keep it aside for 30 minutes, so that they infuse with each other and impart the qualities in oil.
- Apply this oil on your scalp and all over your hair. Leave it for 2 hours and then rinse it off with mild or herbal shampoo.
- You can also leave this overnight.
Olive oil for hair growth is that it strengthens hair follicles and shafts, preventing hairs from breaking off quickly. The fatty acids of olive oil make an ideal conditioner for hair. Replace your regular conditioner with olive oil to help bring moisture back to the hair, leaving it healthy-looking and shiny. Rich in vitamins A, E, and antioxidants, olive oil helps protect the keratin in hair and seals in moisture
Black seed oil has anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, antibacterial, antiviral and analgesic properties that work efficiently towards maintaining scalp health and soothes the skin condition
Apple cider vinegar strengthens hair and improves luster by lowering hair fall and improve scalp pH. It also reduces scalp infections and itchiness. It reduces inflammation and issues on the scalp.