The stress of work, pollution, and unhygienic food cause our hairs to get damaged and become weak. Prolong exposure to harmful substances leads to breakage and falling of hair. This can be stopped by using expensive shampoos and hair mask from the market or by making beneficial homemade hair masks that are bound to work. Here are 3 hair masks that you can easily make at home to make your hair stronger.
- Cut a fresh aloe leaf and extract the pure aloe vera gel from it. Keep it in a small container.
- Rub a little gel on your palms and then apply it over your hair. Use your fingers or a wide-toothed comb to spread it evenly throughout your hair.
- Massage the scalp for about 5 minutes so that the aloe vera gel gets distributed over the roots.
- Cover your hair with a shower cap and then leave your hair like it is for about 10-15 minutes.
- Wash your hair with a mild shampoo and conditioner to remove any trace of the aloe vera gel. Pat your hair dry with a clean towel.
- Use this remedy two to three times in a week to get the best results.
Aloe vera can be easily grown in your backyard and it has a plethora of benefits for our hair as well as our skin. Using this remedy regularly will make your hair softer and will help them in regaining their previous stature more quickly.
- Crack a couple of eggs and separate the egg whites from their yolk.
- Beat the egg white for a couple of minutes and then apply it on your hair using a brush. Spread it evenly throughout your entire hair.
- Tie your hair in a knot and then cover it with a shower cap for about 10 minutes so that it doesn’t drip everywhere.
- Use lukewarm water to wash your hair and remove the dried egg white from your face. Apply a herbal shampoo to also mask the smell of egg.
- Repeat this remedy three times in a week to make your hair follicles stronger and give them a natural glow.
The proteins present inside an egg white revitalize the hair follicles and act on the scalp and roots to make them grow stronger and healthier than before.
- Take a handful of neem leaves and put them in a blender to make a thick pulp.
- Use a cheesecloth to extract the neem juice from this pulp and then store the leftover in a cup.
- Apply this dry pulp on your hair and spread it evenly using your fingers.
- Tie your hair in a knot and leave it like it is for about half an hour or so before washing it off with normal tepid water and a mild shampoo. You can also use the neem juice to wash your hair.
- Repeat the whole process on alternate days of a week to cure your damaged and dull hair.
Neem has a lot of nutrients and vitamins which are essential for the proper growth of our hair. The juice penetrates deep into the scalp and works on the hair follicles to make them look young again.