ere are two quick methods that can help temporarily straighten your hair, and each only takes about 30 minutes:
Method #1 – Aloe Vera & Olive Oil:
- Mix 1/2 cup of aloe vera gel with 1/2 cup of olive oil until well combined.
- Apply the mixture evenly to your hair, ensuring thorough coverage.
- Leave the mixture on your hair for at least 30 minutes.
Method #2 – Coconut Milk & Lemon Juice:
- Combine half a bowl of coconut milk with the juice of one lemon.
- Place the mixture in the refrigerator for 10 minutes to cool.
- Apply the paste to your hair, starting from the roots and working your way down to the ends.
- Wrap a hot towel around your hair and leave it for 20 minutes.
- Afterward, wash your hair as usual.
These simple hacks can provide a temporary solution for straightening your hair without much hassle.
Apart from these 2 DIYs there are some tips that you can follow to keep your hair straight naturally
are some tips to help keep your hair naturally straight:
- Use a Wide-Tooth Comb: After washing your hair, use a wide-tooth comb to detangle your hair gently. This helps prevent breakage and maintains straightness.
- Air Dry or Blow Dry with a Cool Setting: Avoid using high heat when drying your hair, as it can cause frizz and damage. Instead, opt for air drying or use a blow dryer on a cool setting to maintain straightness.
- Apply a Straightening Serum or Cream: Use a lightweight straightening serum or cream on damp hair before styling to help keep your hair straight and smooth.
- Avoid Over-washing: Washing your hair too frequently can strip away natural oils and lead to frizz. Try to wash your hair only when necessary to maintain its natural straightness.
- Protect Your Hair from Heat: If you need to use heat styling tools, such as flat irons or curling irons, always use a heat protectant spray to minimize damage. Additionally, try to limit the frequency of heat styling to keep your hair healthy and straight.
- Sleep on a Silk Pillowcase: Sleeping on a silk pillowcase can help reduce friction and prevent hair from becoming tangled or frizzy overnight, helping to maintain its straightness.
- Trim Regularly: Regular trims help to get rid of split ends and keep your hair looking healthy and straight. Aim to trim your hair every 6-8 weeks to prevent split ends from traveling up the hair shaft.
- Avoid Humidity: Humidity can cause hair to swell and become frizzy, so try to avoid humid environments or use anti-humidity products to help keep your hair straight.
- Protect Your Hair from Environmental Damage: Environmental factors such as sun exposure and pollution can damage your hair and lead to frizz. Protect your hair by wearing a hat or using products with UV protection when spending time outdoors.