Every woman always wants to look younger than her real age. Aging is a natural process that will be effective for every individual but because of too much stress these days people look much older than their age. If you do not want to spend money on anti-aging creams available in the market, you can follow the home remedies listed down below.
Turmeric face pack recipe to get rid of wrinkles
- Wrinkles are the most common aging problem for men and women.
- To escape from this problem, prefer doing the below pack which is very easy to make.
- Take one tablespoonful of curd and mix it with a pinch of turmeric powder.
- Apply the mixture to your face and leave it to dry for 15 minutes and rinse it off with cool water, pat the face with a cloth.
- Use your toner and moisturizer afterwards to get the best results.
Masoor dal face pack to reduce the appearance of open pores
- Open large pores looks really bad.
- This face pack will tighten the pores on the face and decrease the anti-aging problems of the skin.
- Let us see the preparation of this face pack.
- Take the paste from masoor dal and apply it to the face and neck and let it dry for 15 minutes and wash the face with cold water.
- Use your toner and moisturizer to get the best results.
Malai cream face pack
- To prepare this face pack take one tablespoon of lime juice and one tablespoon of milk cream.
- Prepare a mixture with one tablespoon of lime juice and one tablespoon of milk cream.
- Apply it over your face and wash it after 15 minutes with water and pat it dry.
- Then apply a toner and then slather on a thick layer of moisturizer, massage it in your skin and you are good to go.
Egg white face pack for anti-wrinkle skin
- This egg white face pack is used more for the anti-wrinkle skin.
- It opens the pores and tightens the skin.
- You will also find the tone up of the skin with this face pack and reflects with the anti-aging problems.
- Take an egg white and whip it to form foam and add it a single tablespoon of lemon juice and olive oil to it.
- Mix all the three ingredients together and apply the mixture to the face and neck and leave for 20 minutes.
- Rinse off the face with clean water.
- Follow up with a facial mist and a moisturizer to get the best results.
Cucumber face pack recipe for blemish-free skin
- Wash and peel a cucumber.
- Cut it in small circular pieces.
- Then mix 2 tablespoons of curd, a dollop of aloe vera gel and a tad bit of lemon juice to make a smooth paste.
- Dip a piece of cucumber in the mixture and rub it on your skin.
- Wash it off with running tap water after a while.
- Pat dry your face with a towel.
- Follow up with toner and moisturizer to lock in all the goodness of this face pack.
- Use this face pack twice a week and you are good to go.
Banana face pack for a natural detox therapy
- You will probably not suffer from any skin woes if your body is detoxified from deep within.
- If you are on a tight budget yet want to get a detox, then this is something that you must opt for.
- Peel a banana.
- Mash it into a smooth paste.
- Break the lumps if any.
- Alternatively, if you can also cut the banana into small pieces and run it through a blender to get a paste with a smoother texture.
- Then add a tablespoon of honey and 2 tablespoons of thick yogurt into the banana paste.
- Mix everything well and your face pack is ready.
- Wash your face with your regular face wash.
- Pat dry your face with a towel.
- Take a generous amount of this face pack on your face pack applicator.
- Apply it evenly all over your face and neck.
- Let it sit for 15 minutes.
- Rinse it off with running tap water.
- Wipe your face clean.
- Apply a toner and moisturizer to get the best results.
Avocado face pack recipe
- To prepare this face pack you must keep 3 tablespoons of fresh cream, 1/4th of an avocado, and a tablespoon of honey handy.
- Whip it well until you achieve a face pack with a medium consistency.
- On your cleansed face, spread this paste evenly and let it sit for an hour.
- Then rinse it off with normal tap water.
- Wipe your face with a clean towel.
- Then use your toner and moisturizer as usual.
- To get the best results you have to be consistent and use this face pack twice, every week.
Anti-oxidant coffee face pack
- Do you gulp down a cup of coffee every morning?
- Now you can also add a tad bit of coffee in your face pack.
- To prepare your customized coffee face pack.
- Add a teaspoon of lemon juice, along with a teaspoon of honey and coffee to make your face pack.
- You can wipe your face with micellar water to make sure that your face is squeaky clean before using this face pack.
- Then apply this face pack evenly all over your face an neck.
- Let it stay for the next 20 minutes and then you can wash it off with plain water.
- Follow up with a regular toner and moisturizer afterwards to get the best results.
Cranberry gentle exfoliating face pack recipe
- Cranberries satisfy your taste buds, and now you can make a delicious face pack to let a flush of color pop on your cheeks.
- Blend a cup of cranberries, 2 teaspoons of freshly extracted lemon juice, and, a small pouch of unflavored gelatin powder.
- Once everything gets mixed up well, transfer the contents in a clean container and store in the refrigerator for about 45 minutes.
- Meanwhile, clean your face and then spread the thick mixture all over your face and neck.
- Sit back and relax for the next 15 minutes.
- Then rinse off this mask with plan water.
- Follow up with a toner and moisturizer to get the best results.
- Use it twice a week to see a visible improvement in the texture of your skin.
You might find this article interesting Wrinkles On Forehead, Remedies To Get Rid Of Them