A face mist is used to tone and refresh skin. It makes your skin look more fresh, energized and natural. It adds radiance and finishes your make-up. You can spray it before or after your make-up and as many times as you want.
Get glowing, softer skin with these DIY facial-mist recipes.
Cooling Cucumber Facial Mist for Oily Skin
- 1 cucumber, peeled
- 1 teaspoon of aloevera gel
- 1/2 teaspoon of lemon juice
Cut the cucumber into pieces and puree the cucumber pieces with a blender. Filter the cucumber juice into a bowl and add the rest of the ingredients, mix them well now pour the liquid into spray bottle. Refrigerate it and spray as and when required.
Hydrating Rose Water Facial Mist
- 1/2 cup rosewater
- 1/2 cup distilled water
- 1 teaspoon of glycerin
Pour all the ingredients into spray bottle, shake it well and your hydrating rose water facial mist is ready to use.This amazing mist leaves skin hydrated and refreshed. This is a natural toner, perfect to apply first thing in the morning and a must-have for dry conditions.
Green Tea Facial Mist
- 1 cup of cool Green Tea
- 3 drops Tea Tree oil( for Acne prone skin)
Place a green tea bag in a cup of boiled water. Remove bag after five minutes and let the tea cool down before pouring into bottle. If you have acne prone skin add 3 drops of tea tree oil to the cooled green tea .screw on the top and shake it well every time before spraying it .
Anti-aging orange face mist
If you want to look at least 5 years younger than your age then start using this orange facial mist immediately.
- Orange peels: as much as you can collect
- Purified water: 250 ml
- Pure glycerin: a few drops
- Spray can: 1
- Pour water in a container, add the orange peels, bring it to boil.
- Let it boil for about 10 minutes.
- Allow this aromatic mixture to cool down.
- Strain out this solution in an empty spray can.
- Add a few drops of glycerine in it.
- Shake it well before use.
- After cleaning your face with a face wash, spritz on this natural toner.
- Apply a moisturizer afterwards.
- Apply this facial mist twice every day after cleansing your face to reap the maximum benefits.
Hydrating tender-coconut facial mist
- Freshly extracted tender coconut water: half a cup
- Steam distilled rose water: 2 tablespoons
- Witch hazel water: 1 tablespoon
- Rose essential oil: 2-3 drops
- Spray can: 1
- Fill an empty spray can with all the ingredients mentioned above.
- Shake it well to mix everything and make an aromatic facial mist.
- Clean your face.
- Spritz on this facial mist.
- Apply aloe vera gel on your face afterwards.
- Apply this face mist every day after cleansing your face to maximize its benefits, this facial mist can also be doubled up as a make-up fixing spray.
You might find this article interesting Peanut Oil Benefits For Skin And Hair