Parsley leaf has very good skin lightening properties. Parsley leaf homemade lotion can be easily prepared. This lotion can be used daily for facial care to get rid off all skin problems. It is also suitable for all types of skin.
- Chopped parsley leaves – 2 tablespoons
- Lemon juice – 1 teaspoon
- Water – 200 ml
- Take 200 ml of water in a vessel and boil it.
- Add 2 tablespoons of freshly chopped parsley leaves.
- Cook it for 15 minutes on a low flame.
- After 15 minutes, remove the vessel from the heat.
- Let it cool down for some time.
- Strain the parsley juice into a separate bowl.
- To this, add 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Homemade parsley lotion is ready.
- Transfer the lotion into a glass bottle.
- Use the lotion within a week.
- You can apply the lotion directly to your face.
- Apply it two times a day.
- After application, let it stay for 10 minutes.
- Rinse off your face with lukewarm water.
- Pat dry with a soft towel.
This lotion cleanses the pores and tightens it. Hence, the dark spots disappear very soon and give a flawless complexion to your skin. Try this for a month and observe the great changes on your skin
BENEFITS OF PARSLEY LEAF
Reduces wrinkles and scars:
Parsley leaf contains the high amount of vitamin C which nourishes the skin deeply to reduce wrinkles and scars. It also contains antioxidants which protect the skin from free radicals.
Reduces dark circles:
Due to the presence of vitamin C and K parsley leaf lightens the skin color under the eyes. It also reduces the puffiness around the eyes. Mix the parsley juice and yogurt. Gently apply it under the eyes twice a week.
Protection to skin:
Parsley oil has antibacterial and antifungal properties due to the presence of volatile oils. It protects the skin from acne, pimple, and various infections. Don’t apply the parsley oil directly to the face as it causes the burning sensation. Dilute it with the carrier oil like olive oil or almond oil. Apply it to the face and let it dry for 30 minutes. Rinse off your face with lukewarm water.
Parsley leaf toner has very good skin whitening properties. It balances the oil secretion in the skin. It also clears the pores and lightens the skin tone. Take a bundle of parsley leaves and extract the juice from it. Add some hot water to it and let it cool. To this, add one teaspoon of lemon juice and 3 drops of tea tree oil. Store this parsley toner in the refrigerator. Whenever required apply the toner on the face in a circular motion.
Reduces dark spots:
Parsley stimulates the production of collagen in the skin. It helps in the reproduction of new cells. Hence, it gives fresh and smooth skin. Extract the juice from the bundle of parsley leaves. To this, add 1 teaspoon of lemon juice and 1 tablespoon of raw honey. Use this mixture as a good facial cleanser. This parsley cleanser clears all the dark spots and gives a refreshed skin.