Today I am going to share an easy home made recipe that you can use as a lotion for skin whitening. This homemade lotion perfectly tightens pores on the face, cleans and whitens the skin and all credit goes to parsley leaf. Parsley leaf perfectly removes redness, irritation, and swelling whitens skin, refreshes, and tones. Protects from the appearance of wrinkles. It is an excellent eye cream as well. It helps in eliminating acne and blackheads along with treating suntan. If you have been as busy as a bee of late and could not give time to yourself then whip up a cream using any of the recipes listed down below. All the ingredients used in these masks are completely natural and 100% safe on the skin, but if you have extremely sensitive skin, then conduct a patch test before hand.
DIY Parsley leaf-apple cider vinegar face pack recipe
- Finely chopped parsley leaves: 2 tablespoons
- Purified water: 200 ml
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh (or dried) parsley leaf pour 200 ml of boiling water and cook over low heat 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and cool. After strain and add 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar.
- Use lotion for facial skin morning and evening.
- Use this face pack at least once in a week to get a subtle glow on your face.
DIY Parsley leaf-lemon body lotion recipe
- Fresh parsley leaves: a bunch
- Purified water: 1 cup
- Freshly extracted lemon juice: 1 teaspoon
- Take a pan and fill it up with water.
- Wash the parsley leaves.
- Chop it finely.
- Then add it in the pan.
- Let it simmer on high heat until you see it bubbling up.
- Once the water vaporizes, run the mixture through a sieve.
- Allow it to cool down for a while.
- You will get a liquidy potion with the goodness of parsley leaves infused in it.
- Add lemon juice and mix it well.
- Transfer the contents in an airtight container,
- Make a fresh batch after 7 days to get the best results.
- Use this body lotion after taking a shower every day to get the best results.
DIY Parsley leaf-olive oil concoction for healthy skin
- Fresh parsley leaves: 4 tablespoons
- Extra virgin olive oil: 8 tablespoons
- Beeswax: 2 teaspoons
- Chop the parsley leaf finely after washing.
- Dry it, make sure that it is completely dry before moving on to the next step.
- Take a pan, add some oil and add the parsley leaves in it.
- Turn on the flame and fry everything together.
- This step will make sure that all the goodness of parsley leaves get transferred in olive oil.
- Once you are done, turn off the flame.
- Let the concoction cool down completely.
- Transfer it to an airtight container.
- Put it aside for a few days and let everything get mixed up well.
- After that, run the concoction through a sieve.
- Use the double boiler method to mix it with beeswax.
- Once the wax melts. stir it until you achieve a creamy texture.
- Once it cools down, transfer it to an airtight container.
- You body whitening body butter is ready.
- Use it everyday after shower twice a day to reap the maximum benefits from this body butter.
DIY Parsley leaf moisturizer cum face pack recipe
- Fresh parsley leaves: a handful
- Freshly extracted lemon juice: 1 tablespoon
- Fresh orange juice: 1 tablespoon
- Plain yogurt/honey: 1 tablespoon
- Add all the ingredients in the specified quantities in a blender.
- Blend it into a smooth paste.
- Cleanse your face with your regular face wash, or wipe off all the dirt grime with a wet wipe.
- Pat dry your face with a towel.
- Take a generous amount of this face pack on an applicator brush.
- Apply it evenly all over your face and neck.
- Wait until it dries up completely.
- Then, splash some tap water on your face to wash it off.
- Wipe your face clean with a towel.
- Follow up with your regular toner and moisturizer to get the best results.
- This face pack intensely moisturizes your skin, to get the best results you have to use it at least twice a week.
If you do not have too much time to spare for yourself, then use these face packs and masks to treat your skin woes at home.
DIY Parsley leaf-yogurt face pack recipe to rejuvenate dry skin from deep within
- Parsley leaves: a handful
- Apple cider vinegar: 2 heaped teaspoons
- Plain yogurt: 3 teaspoons
- Wash and chop the parsley leaves finely.
- Transfer the contents in a fresh container.
- Add the other ingredients.
- Mix it well.
- Your face mask is ready.
- Since it has a liquidy texture, use a cotton ball.
- You can strain out the solution to achieve the purest form.
- After dipping a cotton ball, squeeze out the excess solution.
- Gentle pat it all over your face.
- Once it dries up, wash your face with lukewarm water.
- Wipe your face clean.
- Spritz on a hydrating facial mist.
- Once it dries up, use a moisturizer.
- Massage it in your skin until the product gets absorbed.
- Use it twice a week and you are good to go.
DIY Parsley leaf- honey moisturizing face pack recipe
- Regular parsley leaves: a handful
- Lemon juice: 1 teaspoon
- Manuka honey: 2 teaspoons
- Wash and chop the parsley leaves finely.
- Run it through a blender until you achieve a smooth paste.
- Transfer the contents in a clean container,
- Pour in all the other ingredients.
- Give it a good stir to make sure that all the ingredients get mixed up well.
- Wipe your face with micellar water to make sure that your face is squeaky clean before using this face pack.
- Then apply this face pack evenly all over your face and neck.
- Let it sit for about 10-15 minutes.
- Then wash it off with plain water.
- Apply our toner.
- Follow up with your moisturizer to seal in all the goodness from this face pack.
- To achieve a flawless skin naturally, use this herbal face pack twice or thrice in a fortnight.
You might find this article interesting Wrinkles On Forehead, Remedies To Get Rid Of Them