Our hair is our crowning glory, be it curly or straight. Everyone wants naturally soft and shiny hair. Friends most of us are born with dull hair that gets damaged with time or because of our lifestyle, but do not worry; we have several homemade recipes made with natural ingredients that will help you to achieve smooth, silky and shiny hair.
Egg White + Raw Honey + Olive Oil Homemade Hair Recipe
- Take two fresh eggs and separate its egg white from the egg yolk.
- We need egg white for our recipe and hence pour it in a glass bowl. Whisk it briskly to get a foamy texture.
- Add one tbsp each of raw honey and olive oil and whisk it again to mix all the ingredients.
- The amount of paste depends on the length of your hair hence make a paste accordingly.
- Dampen your hair with normal water slightly and apply this mixture on your hair with help of a clean color applicator from roots to tips.
- Cover your hair and leave it for thirty minutes.
- Now rinse it with normal water.
- Do not use warm water with this recipe for washing your hair as it would cause more harm than good.
- After a few minutes shampoo your hair with your regular shampoo and use a mild conditioner.
How it Works:
Eggs are rich in protein that repairs damaged hair and give it an added strength and shine. Raw honey is a natural humectant that retains moisture in hair and keeps it hydrated. Olive oil is rich in antioxidants, vitamin E and vitamin A that protect hair by retaining its moisture. All the ingredients work together to create a homemade recipe for getting back the natural shine to hair.
Ripe Papaya + Plain Curd Homemade Hair Recipe
- Take a small ripe papaya, peel and remove its seeds.
- Cut it in small pieces and put it in a blender.
- Blend it to get a smooth paste.
- Add one cup of plain curd that is easily available at our home to the blender and churn it just once.
- Pour the contents into a glass bowl.
- Take a cotton ball, dip it in the mixture and apply it on the scalp thoroughly. You can also use your fingertips for application purpose.
- Now take a color applicator or a brush and apply the rest of the paste on the hair from roots to tips properly.
- Leave it to rest for thirty minutes.
- Rinse it away with normal water.
- Shampoo your hair with your regular shampoo and use a mild conditioner.
How it Works:
Papaya is enriched with enzymes, vitamins, and minerals that make the hair soft and smooth. It repairs the damage on the hair and encourages regrowth and a natural shiny look. The plain curd is rich in proteins and vitamin D and B5 that hydrates the hair and give it a shiny and glossy look. It also is rich in lactic acid that cleans the scalp and prevents further damage to hair. Both ingredients get back the natural shine of hair.
Chemical products are harmful to our hair and hence friends, make a natural pack and take care of your hair to make it glossy and healthy once again.
You might find this article interesting Cinnamon, Honey and Olive Oil Mask for Extreme Hair Growth