Each one of us has gone through a phase when we have desired a flawless and fair skin. Achieving it is no longer a distant dream as several homemade recipes can actually make a difference. Gram flour is a common kitchen ingredient that is used in preparing beauty treatments for fair skin.
Gram Flour + Milk + Lemon Juice + Almonds Skin Whitening Cream
- Soak ten almonds overnight.
- Take it out in the morning, peel it and blend it to make a fine paste.
- Place it in a glass bowl and add one tsp of gram flour and a little less than half tsp of lemon juice to it.
- Mix it once and now add one tbsp of cool and refrigerated milk to the bowl.
- Mix it briskly to get a smooth and uniform paste.
- The paste must be of thick consistency so that it does not drip and hence add milk accordingly.
- Clean your face beforehand.
- Apply this mixture with help of a brush or fingertips and leave it o rest for thirty minutes.
- Gently rub in a circular motion to exfoliate and then rinse it away with lukewarm water.
How it Works:
Gram flour is enriched with exfoliating properties that remove dead skin, closes the pores and helps to lighten and whiten the skin. Milk is rich in protein, vitamin B12, and fatty acids that repair tissues, heals and hydrates the skin and gives it a fair tone. Almonds are rich in vitamins that rejuvenate and nourish the skin and give it a fair complexion. Lemon juice is a natural bleaching agent that lightens the complexion and clears away any blemishes. This skin whitening cream must be applied at least three times a week so that you can see a marked difference.
Gram Flour + Lemon Juice + Cucumber + Lime/Orange Skin Whitening Cream
- Take four tbsp of gram flour and add two slices of cucumber, juice of either one orange or lime and one tsp of lemon juice.
- Blend it all in a blender so as to get a thick and smooth paste.
- Apply this skin whitening cream on your face with help of your fingertips.
- You can easily apply this cream on your hands and any other body part.
- Let it dry for twenty minutes.
- Gently massage it in a circular motion for a few minutes and then rinse it off with help of lukewarm water.
How it Works:
Cucumber is a natural astringent that lightens skin and removes dark circles. Gram flour maintains the pH level of skin, regulates moisture content, exfoliates dead skin, tightens sagging skin and most importantly whitens the skin. Orange and lime both have acidic properties that remove blemishes and whiten the skin. Lemon juice has astringent properties that act as a natural bleach and whitens the skin. All the ingredients complement each other to make a miracle recipe for skin whitening.
Gram flour has been used as a skin brightening ingredient since earlier times on babies as well as brides. Times are changing and currently, most of us are conscious of his/her skin tone. Natural ingredients are less-expensive and easily accessible. Hence friends, start taking care of your skin if you also desire a glowing and radiant skin.