Although many skin whitening products are available in the market, most of them either do not give expected results or too expensive. Now, you don’t have to throw away your hard-earned money. These recipes only require inexpensive ingredients that you can easily find in your kitchen. Read on and be ready to prepare your very own homemade skin whitening cream.
Home made skin whitening cream with yogurt and honey
- 1 ½ cup plain organic yogurt
1 teaspoon honey
2 tablespoon lemon juice
3 to 4 almonds
Pinch of ground turmeric
Use a food processor to crush the almonds until it becomes powder. Make sure to watch it carefully as it may turn into almond butter if you process them for too long. You may also buy a pack of pre-crushed almonds, labeled as “almond flour,” or “almond meal,” if you don’t have a food processor.
Combine the almond powder with the honey, lemon juice, turmeric and yogurt. Stir and make sure that the mixture is blended thoroughly.
Apply a liberal amount of homemade skin lightener every day before going to bed.
Home made skin whitening cream with gram flour
- 1 pinch turmeric
2 teaspoon gram flour
In a bowl, mix 2 teaspoons of gram flour with a pinch of turmeric.
Add 5 to 10 drops of lemon juice and stir the mixture. If you have sensitive skin, limit the use of lemon juice as it may irritate your skin.
Add in the heavy cream slowly, 1 teaspoon at a time. Make sure to stir the mixture while adding it. Continue adding the heavy cream until you get your desired consistency.
Apply the cream to your face or any part of your body you wish to whiten. You can use it every day, preferably at night.
Home made skin whitening cream with lemon and rose water
- 1 cup lemon juice
Add a few drops of rose water in a cup of lemon juice.
Mix ingredients thoroughly.
Dip a cotton ball into the mixture. Using a circular motion, rub it all over your body.
Let it stay for about 15 minutes, and then rinse off with warm water.
Green tea skin whitening cream for acne prone skin
- Freshly brewed green tea water: 1 teaspoon
- Rose water: 1 tablespoon
- Tea tree essential oil: 2 drops
- Aloe vera gel: 1 tablespoon
- Beeswax: 1 tablespoon
- Sweet almond oil: 1 tablespoon
- Pour sweet almond oil and beeswax in a container and melt it using the double boiler method or microwave for 30 seconds.
- Let it cool down a bit, add aloe vera gel and whisk it well until it changes into a white creamy texture.
- Next up, add green tea water and rose water and mix it well to form a lump free mixture.
- Wipe your face with micellar water to make sure it is squeaky clean.
- Apply this cream and massage it until it is completely absorbed by your skin.
- Apply this cream every night before going to bed to get the best results.
Simple Homemade Lemon, Yogurt and Rosewater Skin whitening cream
- Lemon juice: 1 tbsp
- Plain organic yogurt: 1 cup
- Rosewater: 2-3 drops
- First of all, combine all the ingredients together in a mixing bowl by stirring them together thoroughly.
- After that, transfer the mixture in a container and then store that in the refrigerator
- Then, to utilize it, just take some and apply it by spreading it over your skin.
- Apply this cream onto your skin in the evening or night before you go to bed every day to lighten and brighten your skin in no time at all.
Lemon juice does have bleaching properties for the skin and can effectively lighten the pigmentation of the skin to make its complexion lighter. The lactic acid in the yogurt helps exfoliate the skin and cleanse it off impurities and factors which may be causing its darkening. Rosewater also chimes in these properties and is furthermore quite soothing and calming on the skin.
Blueberry skin whitening mask
- Fresh blueberries: a handful
- Plain organic yogurt: 1/2 cup
- First of all, take a handful of blueberries and then mash them up to obtain a pulpy paste.
- Then, combine the blueberry paste with the yogurt in a mixing bowl thoroughly so that you obtain a smooth and consistent paste.
- After that, apply the resultant mask all over your face and skin in a thin layer.
- Lastly, leave the mask on your skin for about 15 minutes before rinsing it off using warm water and you are done!
- If you use this remedy a couple of times in a week before you hit the hay, you will see noticeable lightening effects on your skin very soon.
This awesome face mask works great for all skin types. the blueberries contain many beneficial minerals and nutrients which help enhance the body’s immunity. That, in turn, prevents a whole variety of skin problems and issues along with hyperpigmentation of the skin. That is because blueberries are packed with anti-oxidants.
Tomato and rosewater Skin whitening Homemade Bleach
- Tomatoes: 2 fresh ones
- Lemon juice: 2 tbsp
- Rosewater: 1 tbsp
- First of all, take a couple of tomatoes and extract their pulp and take that in a mixing bowl. Mash the pulp to make it smoother.
- Now, add the other two ingredients to the mixing bowl.
- After that, combine all the ingredients together thoroughly by stirring them together well.
- Then, apply the mask all over your face using gentle circul;ar massaging motions.
- Lastly, leave it on your skin for a while, until it can dry off completely and then rinse it off with normal water and you are done at that point!
- Use this skin lightening remedy, a couple of times in a week, and you will soon see the results of it on your skin.
This particular skin lightening remedy is quite safe to use on the skin and has properties and ingredients which are known to possess skin lightening and brightening characteristics. Moreover, it will effectively make your skin softer, smoother, stronger, and more supple too.
You might find this article interesting Jock (Itch), Causes, Symptoms And Remedies
You might find this article interesting How to Use Lemon for Skin Whitening
You might find this article interesting How to Prepare Cucumber Green Tea Body Spray at Home