1. Ensure Regular Cleaning Routine
Many people do not scrub themselves properly during their bath. That leads to:
• Dead cells not removed from the surface of the skin
• The excess oil is not wiped off
Those who have oily skin need to take special care of their skin in order to keep it dry and clean at all times.
2. Do Not Touch The Acne
When one has facial or back acne, one is often tempted to touch it. But that can have adverse effects:
• It will make the acne persist
• The dirt and irritation from our hands may make it larger
3. Try A Retinol Based Cream
One could apply a retinol rich medicated cream which will work on the acne:
• It will help to reduce the acne and the pain
• Help to make it last for a shorter period of time
4. Do Not Pinch It
Many people are tempted to pinch the whitehead and puncture the acne.
• That can lead to the pus coming out
• The acne area will be scarred
It is best to wait for the acne to go down by itself. When the acne is pinched, it leaves behind ugly acne scars.
5. Follow a healthy diet
6. Avoid Oily And Processed Food
Food that secretes excess oil, is deep fried or consists of fats will:
• Make the skin cells secrete more sebum
• That will increase the chances of acne
7. Avoid Sugary Food
Food that is high on easy sugars lead to high levels of blood sugar that can be harmful for the system:
• Avoid confectionary items
• Avoid beverages and desserts high in fructose content
Instead, opt for natural sugars that is contained in fruits.
8. Expose Your Back To The Sun
If you are suffering from back acne, a dose of strong sunlight might do the trick:
• Expose the back for ten or fifteen minutes under strong sunlight
• Ensure that you wear a light sunscreen to avoid the surrounding skin being burnt
9. Try Sea Water
If you can visit the beach you could try:
• Putting your back into the sea water
• The salty water will reduce the acne greatly
Cause of back acne
The clogging of skin pores with dead cells and dirt. Such people have oily skin where the dead cells or the dirt get clogged and improper skin hygiene traps these particles on the topmost cell layer. The bacteria that lives on the skin starts working on these dead cells and that is when acne or a nodule appears.
• Acne could be caused due to irritation of the skin and there are stages of its developments. From the nodule it becomes a whitehead and then finally it erupts.
• Many people develop blackheads on their skin as well which is another form of acne.
You might find this article interesting Sunspots, Causes And Best Remedies To Get Rid Of It