Blemishes on face hurt everyone. Everyone wants to have a clean face and there are some good home remedies which can help you get rid of those blemishes.
Here are some of the home remedies which helps get rid of blemishes on your face:
1. Tomato juice
Tomatoes are rich in vitamin C and anti-oxidants. And that is why tomato juice is very effective for having a glowing and blemish free skin. Along with this it also cures your acne and shrinks the large pores because of its astringent properties. Further, tomatoes can also be helpful in reducing your suntan as it has a high proportion of lycopene content in it.
- Take tomato pulp and massage it gently on your skin.
- After massaging it properly, leave the pulp on your skin for 10-15 minutes and then rinse your face with slightly cold water.
- If you want good results to follow this procedure for several days. You can also include fresh tomatoes in your routine diet for the blemish-free face.
2. Lemon juice
Another natural ingredient that is easily available is lemon. Lemon juice is an excellent home remedy for reducing your dark spots. Further, due to its bleaching effect, it also reduces the hyperpigmentation. The high levels of citric acid in lemon juice, exfoliates your skin and removes the excess oil and kills the bacteria which causes the acne. It also smoothens your skin and minimizes the large pores.
- You can simply apply the lemon juice on your face for 15 – 20 minutes before rinsing it off. Do this process for at least a month for good results.
- Another method is to make a mixture of lemon juice and honey. Take a 1/4th teaspoon of lemon juice as well as organic honey. Rub this mixture on your skin for 15-20 minutes. After that wash it off. You can repeat this process 5 times a week for good results.
- Instead of honey, you can also prepare a mixture of equal proportions of lemon juice and tomato juice. If you want extra exfoliation you can add 1 tablespoon of oatmeal. Apply this mixture to the areas affected on your face. Leave the mixture for 15 minutes and then wash it off. Repeat this process at least 3-4 times a week for a month for good results.
The starch in potato juice is effective in reducing the pigmentation. It acts as a bleaching agent.
- Peel the small potatoes and put it in a bowl. Now grate the potatoes to prepare the potato juice.
- Apply this juice on the affected areas.
- After this, leave the juice on your face for 15-20 before washing it off.
- Repeat the process for a month and check the results.
4. Aloe vera
Another homemade recipe that is very effective in reducing the blemishes is Aloe vera. Aloe Vera is good for producing new cells growth and heals the blemishes and scars. It also has anti-inflammatory property, which can help in the controlling the acne.
- Get a fresh Aloe vera from the leaf. If you cannot find one you can get the extracted gel from the market.
- Apply this Aloe vera on your skin and when this completely dries up, wash your skin.
- Treat your skin with the same process for a month.