As you age, your skin starts losing its integrity and form and turns wrinkled. Lines and wrinkles appear everywhere on your skin and start making you look old. Sometimes this can happen before it is supposed to because of excess stress, pollution or other factors. Take a look at some of these remedies to fight wrinkles and get rid of the fine lines right at home.
- Make a mixture of a teaspoon of essential oils of your choice. Using peppermint oil, tea tree oil, rosemary oil along with neem oil is recommended if you don’t know what kind of skin you have.
- Apply this oil on your skin and wrinkled areas like the neck, under the eyes, forehead, and others and keep massaging the skin for about 10-15 minutes. Move your fingers in circular motions to get the best result.
- Leave the oil applied on your skin for about an hour or so before washing it off with lukewarm water. You can also leave the oil overnight if the wrinkles are more prominent.
- Wash the oil off with a mild face wash or a moisturizer if you have applied it for a whole night.
- Repeat this process two to three times in a week to get the best results in about a couple of weeks.
Essential oils are called so because they are really are essential for our skin and our body. They contain concentrated nutrients of the ingredients they are made out of and are very potent as well. Use this mixture on a regular basis to make your skin smooth, soft and wrinkle-free.
- Crack two or three eggs and separate the egg whites from their yolk. Keep the egg whites in a small bowl.
- Stir the egg whites for a couple of minutes and then leave it to rest to an additional couple of minutes. Don’t whisk the egg whites as it starts to cook.
- Use a brush to apply the egg white on your face and other wrinkled areas carefully. Try to cover the entire skin with a layer of egg white.
- Leave the egg white applied for about an hour or so until it dries up completely and forms a thin layer. Don’t touch the egg white layer while it is drying up.
- Use lukewarm water along with a damp washcloth to remove the dried egg white paste from your skin. You might have to scrub the dried layer to bring it off completely. Pat the skin dry with a clean towel.
- Use this process two to three times a week to rejuvenate your skin and make it look young again.
The proteins and Vitamin B present in the egg whites make it a very good ingredient for infusing new life in your skin and fight against the wrinkles and age lines that have developed. Try to use fresh eggs every time to get the best results.
You might find this article interesting Homemade Coffee Scrub To Diminish Stretch Marks and Cellulite