If you do know what a migraine is and are probably familiar with it having constantly experienced it, am sorry for you. Because I know how bad a migraine can b. From creating unbearable pain to nausea and fainting, migraines are super annoying and torturous to bear.
If it occurs once, you can go to the doctor and get medicines, but what if it is a permanent thing, which comes and goes whenever it wants. Not many of us would prefer to pop in medicines which is exactly why I have these special simple and natural home remedies for you.
Remedy #1 with Pepper and Mint
- Take a bowl and add a few spoons of pepper.
- Take a few mint leaves and crush them.
- Add them to the pepper.
- Pour some water on this mix and boil it.
- Extract the water later and drink up.
- Do this whenever you have a migraine and it is sure to fix you up immediately.
Remedy #2 with Willow Bark
- Ask for this special plant root in a nearby organic store.
- The roots of the medicine aspirin, the roots of willow bark are best to cure migraines.
- Take a few pieces of the roots and chop them well.
- Boil them in water for a while.
- Extract the water and drink it every time you have a migraine for quick relief.
Remedy #3 with Ginger Oil
- Take a slice of ginger, peeling the skin.
- Compress it well to extract its oil.
- Heat this oil till it is warm.
- Once warm enough to bear on the skin, turn off the heat.
- Apply the oil on your head, areas that pain especially.
- Better yet, ask your loved one to give you a massage.
- This is sure to fix a migraine immediately.
Remedy #4 with Chamomile Tea
- Take few chamomile leaves and boil it in water.
- Extract the tea in the cup.
- Drink it up whenever you have a migraine and even daily.
- The tea has soothing powers that are not only good for curing migraines but are generally healthy as well.
Remedy #5 with Coffee
- Do not buy a coffee, instead, take a few fresh coffee beans.
- Brew them well in the kettle.
- Drink it during a migraine.
- But do not overdose on caffeine, it can sometimes worsen a migraine if taken too much.
Remedy #6 with Vitamin B2
- Riboflavin or Vitamin B2 can be found in milk, cheese, chicken and fish.
- Cook any of the above however you want and eat or drink.
- Riboflavin is not only effective in curing but can also prevent migraines from occurring.
Remedy #7 with Butterbur
- A highly non-popular plant, butterbur is good with migraines.
- Take a few leaves, crush them and boil them in water.
- Let it boil well so that the water is filled with the goodness of butterbur.
- Drink the water hot and good for immediate relief.
- Do this before, during and after a migraine as it can help in dealing with them in a longer run.
So, here you go. Choose the best remedy that works for you, also share some of your own ways of tackling migraines in the comments section below and help your fellows.