This scrub will remove dead skin cells, blackheads, Whiteheads and suntan. It will also help in lessening of wrinkles and fine lines. Use this body polishing scrub three times a week to get the fair, whiter, radiant and crystal clear skin.
Ingredients you will need-
- 3-4 walnuts
- ½ teaspoon of fennel seeds powder
- 1 green tea bag
- 2 teaspoons of rice flour
- 3 teaspoons of cleansing milk
- Peel off the walnuts and grind them into granular form.
- Now take fennel seeds powder, rice flour, green tea bag (by opening it) and cleaning milk in the walnuts mixture.
- Mix them well and your amazing scrub is now ready for use.
- Apply this to your skin and gently scrub for 5 minutes, then leave it for 15 minutes. And rinse it off with normal water.
- The shelf life of this body scrub is 3-4 months. So you can make in larger quantity keeping the ingredient’s ratio same.
Fennel seeds can cleanse the skin by unclogging the dirt, excess sebum, excess dead cells and gems from the pores. It has astringent properties which help tighten pores, reduce oiliness and shrink large pores.
Cleansing milk is rich in vitamin B, alpha hydroxy acids, calcium and other potent antioxidants, It has so many skin benefits, It will nourish skin cells from deep within and keep skin moisturized all day.
Rice flour has natural anti-aging and oil-absorbing properties; it is good for oily or acne-prone and dull skin. It is excellent anti-inflammatory and skin whitening agent that soothes sunburned skin and makes skin smooth and fairer.
Green tea acts as the anti-aging agent, it contains antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties can delay skin aging or its sign like fine lines and wrinkles
Walnut is rich in antioxidants, melatonin, elegiac acid, and omega 3, 6 and 9 and phytonutrients. It also helps to treat wrinkles, infections and inflammatory skin conditions.