Cellulite and stretch marks are a cause for concern as it makes the skin look sallow and unhealthy. We have used coffee as a hot and cold drink several times but this time I am going to tell you about its benefits in reducing stretch marks and cellulite.
Coffee Grounds + Brown Sugar + Coconut Oil + Ground Cinnamon
- Take a glass bowl and add one tbsp each of coffee grounds, brown sugar and ground cinnamon to it.
- Mix it and add one tbsp of coconut oil to it.
- Mix it once again.
- Remember to use the ingredients in equal amount whenever you want to make this scrub.
- You can store this mixture in an airtight container for further use.
- Apply this mixture on the area where you want to reduce stretch marks and cellulite.
- Rub it in a circular motion for ten minutes and leave it to dry.
- Rinse it away with normal tap water.
How it Works:
Coconut oil is easily absorbed in the skin and as it is a natural moisturizing agent it makes the skin soft and supple. Brown sugar is a natural humectant and thus acts as a hydrating agent and nourishes the skin. Cinnamon is an antioxidant that heals and restores the skin to its original position. Coffee is enriched with anti-oxidant properties that stimulate the flow of blood and helps in cell regeneration. The coffee content helps to make the skin firm and tight as it shrinks the oversized blood vessels considerably. This is a homemade recipe with natural and easy-to-find ingredients that are beneficial for treating cellulite and stretch marks efficiently.
Coffee Grounds + Aloe Vera
- Take a tbsp of coffee grounds and brew it in a pan.
- Strain it to separate the coffee grounds.
- Remember we do not need the liquid coffee but the stained coffee grounds for our purpose.
- Put them in a glass bowl.
- Take a fresh aloe vera stick, peel it and extract its juice. We need one tbsp of aloe vera juice.
- Add this freshly extracted gel to the grounded coffee in the bowl.
- Mix it thoroughly.
- Apply it on the stretch marks and cellulite in such a manner that the area is properly covered by the paste.
- Massage it for five minutes and then leave it to dry for ten to fifteen minutes.
- Wash it away with lukewarm water.
How it Works:
Aloe vera is rich in Vitamin E and C that stimulates the production of collagen, tightens the sagging skin, and acts as a good moisturizing agent. Coffee is an exfoliant that removes the dead cells. It increases the blood circulation and enables the formation of healthy new cells. Its humectant nature makes the skin hydrated and smooth. Coffee tightens the loose skin and prevents further skin damage as it is an antioxidant. It is necessary to use the coffee aloe vera scrub at least three times every week on a regular basis if you desire to attain the best possible results.
Friends, coffee and other ingredients used are easily available at our home. So just go and make one of the above-mentioned paste if you are interested in diminishing cellulite and stretch marks from your body.
You might find this article interesting How to get rid of stretch marks