This homemade DIY coffee scrub and mask is excellent for removing excess oil from skin and giving you fair, bright and radiant skin. Along with this it hydrates and moisturizes the skin well.
Ingredients you will need-
- 2 teaspoons of yogurt
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1 teaspoon of gram flour
- 1 teaspoon of coffee powder
- In a clean bowl add 2 teaspoons of yogurt, 1 teaspoon of honey, 1 teaspoon of gram flour and 1 teaspoon of coffee powder.
- Mix all the ingredients and your homemade coffee mask is now ready for use.
- Apply this to your skin and leave it for 20 minutes, then rinse it off with normal water.
- Use this face mask 2 times in a week for visible results.
Curd/yogurt reduce the dryness of the skin and moisturize your skin which makes your skin soft and younger.
Honey is an excellent moisturizing and soothing agent which helps to bring bright glow on your skin. It is full of antioxidants which will slow down the process of aging
Gram flour is really useful as a tan removal agent and I proves the skin tone when applied to the skin.
Coffee fights premature aging of the skin, it also helps in fighting the free radicals that damage the skin cells. It helps to soften the skin and exfoliate the dead skin cells.