In this article, I am sharing a home remedy for rough and dry hair. This remedy is very effective to get soft, shiny and silky hair. This also helps to get strong and lengthy hair along with keeping the scalp healthy. For best results use this natural remedy twice a week.
Ingredients you will need-
- 1 egg white
- 2 tablespoons of curry leaves
- 1 tablespoon of fenugreek seeds
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of yogurt
- Soak the fenugreek seeds overnight in water.
- Next morning add fenugreek seeds and curry leaves in the blender. Blend them well.
- Now add 1 egg white, olive oil, and yogurt in the above-prepared paste.
- Mix all the ingredients well and your amazing hair pack is now ready for use.
- Apply this to your hair and scalp, gently massage for 2 minutes.
- Then rinse it off with shampoo and conditioner.
Fenugreek seeds are a source of Nicotinic Acid, which encourages hair growth and Lecithin, which energizes hair follicles.
Yogurt is full of proteins; it offers nourishment that our hair needs to grow. It also contains lactic acid, which is great for cleansing the scalp and clearing away dead skin cells to help your hair follicles grow.
Olive oil strengthens hair follicles and shafts, preventing hairs from breaking off quickly. Replace your regular conditioner with olive oil to help bring moisture back to the hair, leaving it healthy-looking and shiny. Rich in vitamins A, E and antioxidants, olive oil helps protect the keratin in hair and seals in moisture
Curry leaves For Hair: Treats damaged hair, Reduces Hair fall and thinning, prevents premature hair graying:
Egg contains protein that promotes hair growth and conditions the hair. The lecithin found in the yolk of an egg reduces frizz and makes hair smooth and silky