This DIY hair rinse is amazing for keeping your scalp healthy and free from dandruff. It also helps in maintaining the circulation of blood in the scalp and making your hair roots stronger and increase the hair volume.
Ingredients you will need-
- ¾ cup of brown rice water
- 1/3 cup of apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup of water
- 1 mint green tea bag
- 1 chamomile tea bag
- In a bowl add 1/3 cup of apple cider vinegar and 1 cup of water.
- Then add 1 mint green tea bag and 1 chamomile tea bag in the above vinegar mixture. Let it steep for 10 minutes. Then take out the tea bags.
- In a separate bowl add 5 tablespoons of brown rice and add ¾ cup of water in it. Let the rice soak for 15 minutes, then strain the rice and collect the water.
- Add the brown rice water to the above vinegar mixture.
- Mix them well and your hair rinse is now ready for use.
- Apply this to your hair and scalp by pouring it from hair roots to ends.
- Then leave for 10 minutes and then rinse it off with normal water. Do this twice a week.
Apple cider vinegar strengthens hair and improves luster by lowering hair fall and improve scalp pH. It also reduces scalp infections and itchiness. It reduces inflammation and issues on the scalp.
Chamomile tea helps eliminate and prevent dandruff, soothe scalp irritation and promote healthily. You can use it as a final rinse after washing your hair
Peppermint works as a good stimulator for your scalp and promotes hair growth. Due to its ability to soothe blood vessels and boost blood flow to the hair roots, peppermint stimulates the health of your hair
Brown rice is highly rich in selenium, a mineral that is known to decrease dandruff. Its regular usage also promotes healthy hair growth.