Several internal and external factors like age, exposure to direct rays of sun, chemicals, stress, pollutants and sudden weight loss are the main reasons for sagging and loose skin on face and neck. We have numerous homemade recipes that can help to treat and overcome this common problem.
Plain Curd + Raw Sugar + Egg White Skin Tightening Face and Neck Mask
- Take two eggs, separate egg whites from the yolk.
- We need egg white for our recipe and so pour it in a glass bowl.
- Whisk it briskly to get a foamy texture.
- Add two tbsp of plain curd that is easily available in our kitchen and one tsp of raw sugar.
- Mix all the ingredients.
- Clean your face and pat it dry.
- Apply this mask on the face and neck with help of a brush.
- Let it dry completely.
- Rinse it away with normal water.
How it Works:
The egg is rich in proteins and nutrients that tones and firms the skin. Sugar is an exfoliant and yogurt cleans and heals the skin. This mask helps to remove dead cells, wrinkles, lines and aging marks from the skin.
Multani Mitti + Milk Cream Skin Tightening Face and Neck Mask
- Take four tbsp of Multani mitti in a glass bowl and add cool and refrigerated milk cream.
- We need a thick paste so add cream accordingly.
- Apply this mask on the face and neck with help of your fingertips.
- Leave it for fifteen minutes.
- Rinse it away with cool water.
How it Works:
Multani mitti reduces excess oil secretion, stimulates blood circulation and tightens the loose skin. Milk cream makes the skin soft and supple. Both together tighten the skin and makes it look fresh and youthful.
Ripe Banana + Raw Honey + Olive Oil Skin Tightening Face and Neck Mask
- Take one ripe banana, peel it and mash it properly.
- You can blend it in a blender to achieve a smooth paste.
- Pour it in a glass bowl.
- Add one tbsp of olive oil and an equal amount of raw honey to the bowl.
- Mix all the ingredients thoroughly to create a smooth paste of even consistency.
- Clean your face and neck with a mild cleanser and warm water to remove any dirt on the skin surface as otherwise the impurities will be mixed in the paste.
- Apply a thick layer on face and neck with help of your fingertips.
- Leave it to dry for twenty minutes.
- Rinse it with warm water and after a few minutes with cool water.
- Warm water is going to open the pores so that the nutrients seep inside and can work its magic whereas the cool water will close down the pores.
How it Works:
Banana is enriched with fats that improve its elasticity. Honey and olive oil are both moisturizing agents that hydrate the skin. Use this mask once a week and if the skin is in a pitiful condition then twice a week for tightening loose skin.
Friends, we have a rich heritage that has been the guiding force behind this site. I hope you have liked and appreciated today’s recipes and will surely follow them to gain maximum benefits.