Who doesn’t have bad hair days! Pollution, smog and smoke take a heavy toll on your hair. All these factors damage your hair, making them dry and dull. But chopping them off each time is not a viable option, which is why we have come up with some amazing remedies. These remedies are face masks which can be easily made at home and will provide your hair with protein thus making them strong and beautiful.
Avocado, oil and egg yolk mask:
- 1 ripe avocado
- Half a bowl coconut or olive oil
- 1 Egg
- Mash the avocado to a fine pulp.
- Mix the egg (yolk only) to the avocado pulp.
- Add oil to the mixture and mix till it forms a uniform paste.
- Apply this paste to your hair.
- Keep it on for at least 20 minutes.
- Wash your hair with shampoo and let them air dry
Use this hair mask twice a week for lustrous and moisturized hair.
Olive oil and banana hair mask:
- Olive oil – 3 to 4 tablespoons
- 1 banana
- Mash the banana to a pulp, make sure there are no clumps.
- Add olive oil to the banana and blend till it forms a paste.
- Apply this paste to your hair and scalp.
- Let is sit for 35 to 45 minutes.
- Wash with a shampoo and dry with a soft towel.
Use this mixture thrice a week for your hair to look shiny and nourished.
Banana and avocado hair mask:
- Banana – half
- Avocado – half
- Mash both banana and avocado till it forms a fine paste.
- Add oil if the paste is too dry for you. You can use germ oil or rose oil.
This mixture provides the vital nutrients to the follicles of your hair, making them healthy and strong from the roots.
Avocado and Mayonnaise Hair Mask:
- Mash the avocado to a pulp
- Add mayonnaise to the avocado pulp.
- Blend until the mixture is smooth and without clumps.
Use this mixture four times a week to get nourished tresses.
Banana and Coconut Milk Hair Mask:
- One banana (can differ as per the length and volume of hair)
- Coconut oil – 2 to 3 tablespoons
- Honey 1 to 2 tablespoons (optional)
- Mash the banana to a pulp.
- Mix the coconut oil to the mashed banana.
- Add honey to this mixture for added effect
- Apply this paste on your hair
- Keep it for 30 minutes and wait till it dries.
- Rinse your hair with a mild shampoo and pat dry with a soft towel.
Use this hair mask three times a week to get the desired result. Coconut oil works wonders where hair nourishment is concerned. It is an age-old remedy for any kind of damage to hair.
These remedies are perfect for quick fix up for dull, dry and frizzy hair. The cherry on top is that they are easy to make and entirely natural thus resulting in no side effects. Using these hair masks is no less than waving a magic wand over your hair!