1. Egg white, lemon juice, and honey mask
- 1 Egg White
- ½ T. Raw Honey
- ½ T. Fresh Lemon Juice
- Place all ingredients in a deep bowl.
- Whip briskly with a fork or whisk until foamy, 1-2 minutes.
- Wash and dry your face, and then, using your fingers or a small brush, spread the mixture over your entire face, avoiding the eye area.
- I like to spread it on as thickly as possible without it dripping.
- Leave the mask on for 30 minutes, or until it has completely dried and feels tight on your skin.
- Rinse the mask off with warm water, using a washcloth to gently wipe the mask away.
- Splash your face with very cold water and gently pat dry.
Egg Whites help to tighten the skin and shrink pores. They contribute to maintaining elasticity in the skin and can reduce the appearance of fine lines.
Lemon Juice may aid in the lightening of dark spots left by acne scars, aging, and hyperpigmentation. Also, it has antibacterial properties and helps to speed up the healing of existing acne as well as prevent future breakouts.
Honey draws moisture to the skin and helps to retain it. It also has antibacterial properties and helps to heal the skin.
2. Egg-white and yogurt face mask
- Mix an egg white with a spoon of yogurt.
- Add a few granules of brown sugar.
- Apply the mask generously on your face and neck.
- Massage your skin gently for about ten minutes.
- Allow the mask to rest for another ten minutes and then wash off.
This mask is great for exfoliating dead skin and tightening loose facial skin. It makes your skin glow with youthful radiance.
3. Egg-white and oatmeal face mask
- Whip the white of an egg and add two spoons of oatmeal.
- Make a paste and apply it on your face.
- Wait for twenty minutes and experience a natural facelift.
4. Egg-white and apple facial mask
- An apple is to be peeled and blended well.
- Mix two spoons of apple cider vinegar with an egg white.
- Mix thoroughly and apply it on your face.
- While apple cider vinegar exfoliates and soothes your skin, egg white tightens the skin.
- After 30 minutes, wash off with tepid water.
5. Coffee scrub
- Your favorite beverage can also double up as a face scrub. All you have to do is:
- Take quarter cup brown sugar, coffee grounds, half a teaspoon of cinnamon powder, and 2 tablespoons of extra virgin coconut oil in a container.
- Microwave coconut oil beforehand to make sure that it has melted, and then mix all the ingredients together until the brown sugar dissolves completely.
- Wash your face before applying this scrub, take a generous amount of this scrub and apply it all over your face and gently exfoliate for a while.
- Wash off with running tap water.
- Follow up with a toner and a moisturizer.
Repeat the process once in a week to get satisfactory results.
6. Skin tightening yogurt face pack
A healthy probiotic should be a part of your diet to stay healthy. You can also apply yogurt on your face to shrink pores and even out the appearance of fine lines.
- Add 2 drops of fresh lime juice in 2 tablespoons of yogurt or unsweetened curd and mix it well to make your own anti-aging face mask at home.
- Wipe your face with micellar water or use a face wash to make sure it is clean and then apply a thick layer of this face pack evenly all over your face and neck.
- Once it starts to dry out, scrub it off with a light hand.
- Rinse off with running tap water if required.
You can use this face mask twice a week to get the best results.
7. Papaya face mask for anti-aging and instant skin lightening effects
If you can seldom spare time for skincare and find home remedies a little messy at times then this face mask is your perfect go-to solution for all your skin troubles.
- Take a slice of papaya, mash it properly and apply the paste on your face and neck.
- Keep it on until it dries out completely, and then rinse off with tepid water.
- Use this home remedy twice a week to get the best results.
8. Egg-white aloe vera face mask for sensitive skin
Choosing the right skin care product for sensitive skin is a mammoth task if you are someone who is tired of trying and testing out harsh chemical infused products, then try out this skin tightening face pack.
- Take a clean container and add crack an egg, separate egg white from the yolk. We just need the egg white for this face mask, you can discard the yolk.
- Now add a tablespoon of aloe vera gel, manuka honey and half a teaspoon of yogurt and mix it well until you achieve a smooth paste with a face pack like consistency.
- Take a generous amount of this face pack with your face pack applicator and apply it evenly all over your face and neck.
- Keep it on until it dries out completely.
- Rinse off with running tap water, use a toner, and a moisturizer afterwards.
9. Milk cream-banana instant facelift face mask
This is a great alternative to the pricy botox treatment if you are on a tight budget.
- Add 2 tablespoons of milk cream and one ripe banana in a clean container.
- Whip it up into a face mask, apply this mixture on your clean face with the help of a face pack applicator.
- Keep it on for about 10-15 minutes and then gently scrub it off from your face.
- Rinse off with running tap water if required.
- Follow up with a toner and a moisturizer to complete this skincare regime.
10. Cabbage face mask for an evened out skin texture
Although it may sound a little strange, but cabbage face masks are as effective as any other anti-aging remedy that you would have tried using natural ingredients. To prepare this face mask:
- Take 4 tablespoons of minced cabbage, 1 teaspoon of rice flour and manuka honey and 2 tablespoons of unsweetened curd.
- Whip up all these ingredients and make a smooth face pack out of it.
- Take a generous amount of this face pack on your face pack applicator and apply it evenly all over your face and neck, rinse it off after 10 minutes.
- Repeat the process at least twice a week to get the best results.
You might find this article interesting Dark Neck, 20 Home Remedies To Get Rid Of It