I know pimples are recurrent in nature but and they leave behind ugly scars and it is not that easy to completely get rid of them either. If you get these pimples too frequently then consider paying a visit to your dermatologist. However, if it is mild to moderate in nature then the problem can be dealt with easily by following some of the most simple home remedies. This article till the end to find out more about the home remedies that you can try at home this season.
- Egg white works well in order to lighten the pimple marks and the pimple scars.
- Take a fresh egg and break the egg, separate the egg white from the egg yolk.
- Apply this egg white on the pimple marks. After 10-15 minutes, wash with the cold water.
- Pat dry your face with a towel.
- Spritz on a hydrating facial mist.
- Let it dry up.
- Slather on a thick layer of moisturizer.
- Massage it in our skin until the product gets absorbed completely.
- Take some baking soda.
- Mix some water with the baking soda and apply this mixture on the pimple marks.
- Baking soda serves as an agent that carries out microdermabrasion on the skin and helps to clear the pimple marks on the face and body.
- It is an affordable option if you are on a tight budget.
- It is a hassle-free home remedy that does not require you to gather too many ingredients all at once.
- Tomatoes are rich in Vitamin A, which helps nourish the dead skin while rejuvenating it.
- Vitamin A helps by healing the skin and by helping facilitate quick growth of the skin while removing the scars.
- Using tomatoes to help heal the scars on the skin is not a lengthy process, but it is rather simple.
- Just take a tomato, slice it and make it into a pulp.
- Apply the pulp on the face and leave it on for twenty minutes’ time.
- Then, wash it off with some warm water. You could also mix avocados or cucumbers with it.
- Make a paste out of all of either avocados or cucumbers and tomatoes and apply as a face mask.
- Leave it on for half an hour and wash it with some cool water.
- Follow this method two days at a time every week and observe the results.
Aloe Vera and turmeric pack
- Aloe Vera is a great source of nutrients, enzymes, and polysaccharides.
- These act as anti-bacterial and anti-fungal agents and help remove the toxins present in the skin, work as skin moisture and balance the moisture levels.
- Turmeric is an excellent exfoliating agent and has anti-inflammatory properties.
- These properties exhibit their action in removing the scars.
- Aloe vera is extremely good for improving your overall health, but make sure that you use organic aloe vera only.
Tea tree oil
- Tea tree oil is one of the best options to go in for when you are suffering from acne scars.
- Apply the tea tree oil gently to the affected areas and leave it on for a few hours; it cures the acne scars and restricts the outbreaks.
- However, you need to bear in mind that tea tree oil is highly potent in nature and it must be diluted or mixed with some other carrier oil before applying it on your skin or else you may end up burning your skin.
Lemon face pack
- The astringent properties of lemon work wonder for the acne-prone skin.
- It is rich in vitamin C, which enhances the beauty of the skin.
- To prepare this face pack keep lemon juice and glycerin handy.
- Grab a mixing bowl.
- Squeeze half a lemon and mix the juice with double the amount of glycerin.
- Dab it on the skin and you will notice results within a few days’ time.
Neem face pack
- Neem is well known for its antifungal and antibacterial properties.
- It can be used as natural astringent and it flushes out the bacteria present in the blood.
- To prepare neem face pack mix finely grounded neem leaves, turmeric powder, raw milk, Fuller’s earth or Multani mitti.
- Grind the neem leaves into a paste and add one tablespoon of Fuller’s earth to it along with half tablespoon of turmeric powder and a sufficient amount of raw milk.
- Mix them well and dab them on the face.
- The anti-inflammatory properties of turmeric powder in addition to the goodness of milk and Fuller’s Earth prevent pimple marks.
- Use it once in a week and you are good to go.
- Do not exceed the recommended frequency or else our skin will become dry and flaky.
Sandalwood face pack
- Try applying a mixture of sandalwood powder and rose water to your face to get of pimple marks and dark spots.
- It is suitable for all skin types and it won’t break out your skin.
- Follow up with toner and moisturizer to get the best results.
- To make this face pack, take three tablespoons of sandalwood powder and mix it rose water to form a paste that can be easily spread.
- Apply it with the fingertips and leave it on for 15 minutes.
- By applying this pack frequently, you can enjoy scar-free skin.
- Repeat this skin treatment once in a week and you are good to go.
Honey and milk face pack
- Keep honey, turmeric powder, Milk and Rosewater handy.
- Add two tablespoons of honey to a bowl and half a tablespoon of turmeric powder, two tablespoons of milk and a few drops of rose water.
- Mix them all together and dab on the face.
- Wait for 15 minutes and rinse it off with plain water.
- Spritz on a hydrating facial mist and apply a face gel to get the best results.
Citrus face pack
- The various citrus fruits available in the market are lemon, orange, and tangerines.
- All the citrus fruits have astringent property, which is required to flush out the bacteria and to improve the tone of the skin.
- This face pack will drastically improve the appearance of your skin.
- To prepare this face pack you will need citrus fruit extract, multani mitti or fuller’s earth, and water.
- Mix two tablespoons of multani mitti or Fuller’s Earth to one tablespoon of the extract of citrus fruit and a limited amount of water.
- Just apply it to the face and wash it off after 20 minutes.
- Pat dry your face with a towel, apply your toner and moisturizer to complete this skin care regime.