Wearing an industrial girdle will help you to conceal your muffin top but hiding your upper body fat may be a little difficult. The only way to hide it and looking our best in the structured outfit is to get rid of it by exercising every day. Today, in this article I am listing down the exercised that you must try to get rid of your upper body fat. But at first, let me tell you major causes of upper back fat.
Not wearing the bra properly
- One cause of back fat is the bra, particularly not wearing it properly.
- Often, a lot of women would put on the bra incorrectly.
- They would put the arms through its straps and then fasten the backside of their bra.
- But, they will forget the last thing, which is pulling it back down to anchor below the blades of the shoulder.
- The back of your bra can creep up when it is not adjusted properly, and this is going to push the skin up.
- This causes back-fat.
- The good news is that a bra that fits properly can help you get rid of back fat.
- So, make sure that you note down your measurements correctly and then purchase a bra of the right size.
A bra with a big band size
- This is another major cause of back fat.
- If you wear a bra where the band size is too big, then you can have fat on the backside.
- Most ladies don’t realize this, but the fact is that you can have back fat if the band is not tight enough.
- Improper band size is going to make the bra creep up and push the skin along with it.
- The right band size anchors the bra’s back.
- It stays in the right place and gives your back the nice and smooth look.
- So you see, the bra is not just about your breasts, it’s also about how your backside might appear.
- It is very important to know your band and cup size and then purchase a bra that is ideally meant to flatter your silhouette.
A skimpy bra
- You can have back fat if the back and wings of the bra are extremely skimpy
- . A wider back and sides will flatten your skin below fitted clothes.
- You will get a lower bulge.
- It’s always better to wear a bra with a wider back than something skimpy that causes fat.
Exercises to lose upper back fat
The most difficult thing about losing the excess pounds is that you cannot concentrate on a specific body part and lose fat from it. You must train the entire body to burn fat. The results are visible all over. But, you can focus the toning and strengthening exercises on a single area. And you will lose fat too. You need to bear in mind that a strenuous workout session is incomplete without a proper warm-up and conditioning session to keep muscle fatigue at bay. Make sure that you start your session with some light free-hand warm-up exercises to prepare your body for the upcoming workout session and always end with some slow conditioning exercises. It will keep your muscles from getting fatigued and revent cramps, and give more effective results in the long-run.
Where it works – Back muscles, biceps
- There are many muscles in the back.
- The pull-up sculpts and tones them all.
- The best is the normal pull-up, where you have to use your palms faced out and grip the bar.
- Do this twice in sets of ten.
- The chin-up pose, where your palms are facing you is easier to do.
- That’s a good one.
- But make it the second option, as it does not affect the biceps that much.
- Some other options for you are negative pull-ups, assisted pull-ups, and the TRX assisted inverted tow.
Where it works – Chest and back
- Here you are actually working your chest.
- However, this can be a very good exercise to lose back fat too.
- You start in the standard push-up pose.
- Hands must be on the ground.
- You will be engaging the back as you get lower into a contracted pose.
- Lower yourself gradually.
- Keep your focus on the downward movement.
- Push up after holding for 3 seconds.
- Contract your chest as you do this.
- A couple of sets of ten each should be enough for a day.
Where it works – Muscles in the legs and back
- These machines have become very popular now.
- There is a good reason for this.
- It’s among the best back fat workouts.
- The rowing movement targets the back with perfection.
- So get on that rowing machine.
- You cannot do anything wrong here.
Where it works – Arms and upper back
- Keep one of your knees on the table or bench.
- Keep some weight (3 to 5 pounds) on your hand.
- Now bend forward slightly.
- Your back should be flat.
- Pull your arm back as if you are rowing.
- Your upper back should contract, and the elbow should be at the side of your body as you are moving.
- Switch your arms after completing a set of 12.
Upper body cycle
Where it works – Triceps and back
- Very few people use the upper body bike in health clubs.
- That’s good for you because you need it to fight lower back fat.
- It’s great for your back and triceps.
- 5 minutes is going to be enough on this.
- You will get better results if you can do it backward.
Do these back fat workouts between two to three times every week. That should be enough. But remember, it’s not really essential to do all of them at the same time. Just pick three exercises from the five mentioned above every time you visit the gym. Focus on these workouts. You might want to vary a bit to achieve the best results and to keep your sessions interesting. Along with that follow a healthy diet, you are allowed to have 1 cheat day in a week. Try to follow this schedule for 3 months at a stretch and you are bound to experience a major change.
You might find this article interesting Jock (Itch), Causes, Symptoms And Remedies