Almond oil provides a lot of skin benefits like treating acne scars, moisturization, de-pigmentation and it helps in lightening our skin as well. Yes! It controls the production of melanin which is the main cause behind the dark skin. It is one of the best ingredients for our skin as it contains many nutrients and vitamins like vitamin A, vitamin B which makes our skin shine and glow. Also, it is a better option than various expensive skin products available in the market these days.
Read further to know more about how it can be used in various ways for lightening the skin:
ALMOND OIL WITH SUGAR
- Mix a tablespoon of almond oil with two tablespoons of sugar. Let the sugar dissolve in the oil completely.
- Then apply this mixture to the face and massage in upward circular motion.
- Gently scrub for 5 minutes and let it sit for an hour.
- Then, rinse it off with cold water and pat dry your face.
- Do not apply anything to your face afterward.
- Do this remedy every alternate day for a month, preferably before going to bed.
ALMOND OIL WITH LEMON JUICE
- Mix a tablespoon of almond oil with half a tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Massage your face with this mixture in upward circular motion for 20 minutes.
- Leave it as it is for overnight.
- The next morning wash your face with a mild face wash and normal water and pat dry with a towel.
- Do this remedy twice a week for effective results.
ALMOND OIL WITH HONEY
- Add a tablespoon of almond oil to half a tablespoon of honey.
- Then, pour a few drops of lavender essential oil in this.
- Mix all the ingredients properly.
- Apply this mixture to your face and let it sit for half an hour.
- Then, rinse it off with normal water and do not use face wash afterwards.
- Do this remedy thrice a week at night, for a month for lighten skin.
ALMOND OIL WITH VITAMIN E OIL
- Mix a tablespoon of almond oil with half a tablespoon of vitamin E oil.
- Apply the mixture to your face and massage in upward circular motion for 20 minutes.
- Let it sit for 5 more minutes and then rinse it off with normal water.
- Now, soak a face towel in lukewarm water and squeeze out the excess water.
- Place the same towel on your face and repeat the process for 3- 4 times.
- Then, just relax or go to sleep for at least an hour.
- And you would wake up with the most glowing, shining and moisturised skin.
- Do this remedy once a week for the best results.
ALMOND OIL WITH SANDALWOOD AND LEMON OIL
- Mix equal proportions of almond oil and sandalwood oil.
- Then, pour a few drops of lemon oil to it.
- Apply this mixture to your face in upward circular motion and let it sit for 30 minutes.
- Then, rinse it off with normal water and pat dry your face.
- Do this remedy every alternate day for a month, to get a light coloured skin.