Due to the excessive pollution and UV rays in the environment, our lips become dark and dull. Fret not, beetroot, which is one of the most inexpensive ingredients found in every kitchen, has come to your rescue. It has antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties which help in getting rid of the discolouration of lips. Moreover, it makes your lips plump, pink and moisturised.
Read further to know how it can be used to get pink lips.
BEETROOT WITH FRESH CREAM
- Chop half a beetroot and grind it in the mixer.
- Using a muslin cloth, strain the beetroot juice.
- Add half a teaspoon of fresh milk cream to it and mix the two ingredients together.
- Now, apply it on your lips and massage properly.
- Let it sit for 30 minutes.
- Afterwards, rinse it off with cold water and pat dry your lips.
- Try this remedy every night. You will see positive results in less than a month.
Beetroot with fresh cream will help in making your lips nourished and moisturised. Beetroot leaves a pink coloured tint on your lips, which helps in treating the discolouration of lips.
BEETROOT WITH HONEY
- Take a slice of beetroot and soak it in honey for 2-3 minutes.
- Now, rub this slice on your lips for 5 minutes.
- Then, place the slice on your lips for 10 minutes.
- Do not wash or clean your lips afterwards. Leave it as it is for overnight.
- The next morning, wash your lips with cold water.
- Do this remedy every day for 2 weeks for the best results.
Honey with beetroot makes your lips plum, moisturised and pink in colour.
BEETROOT WITH SUGAR
- In two tablespoons of beetroot juice, add a teaspoon of crystal sugar.
- Then, add a teaspoon of aloe vera gel to it.
- Apply this mixture to your lips and scrub for good 5 minutes.
- Then, let it sit as it is for 20 minutes.
- Rinse it off with normal water and pat dry.
- Do this remedy twice a week to remove all the dead skin from your skin and to enable the production of new skin cells.
Sugar helps in removing the dead skin cells, which promotes the production of new skin cells, hence helps in getting pink lips.
BEETROOT WITH BUTTER
- Apply olive oil to your lips properly.
- Then, take a slice of beetroot and put a teaspoon of home-made white butter over it.
- Rub this slice on your lips for 10 minutes and then let it sit as it is for 20 minutes.
- Rinse it off with normal or cold water and pat dry your lips. Do not apply anything afterwards.
- Do this remedy every day for 2 weeks for the best results. Do it at night preferably, before going to sleep as such remedies work two times better during night time.
BEETROOT WITH ALMOND OIL
- Mix a teaspoon of almond oil with a teaspoon of beetroot juice.
- Using a cotton ball, apply this mixture to the lips.
- Leave it as it is for overnight.
- The next morning, rinse it off with cold water.
- Do this remedy everyday for a week for effective results.