Pimples and acne are caused by excessive oil production in the skin. This home remedy will take out the oil from the skin and also moisturize your skin by using coconut oil. Repeat this process 3 times in a week and you will see the visible difference.
Ingredients you will need-
- ½ teaspoon of crushed camphor
- 2 teaspoons of coconut oil
- In a clean bowl add ½ teaspoon of crushed camphor and 2 teaspoons of coconut oil.
- Mix the ingredients well and your remedy is ready.
- Before applying, soak a towel in hot water and clean your face with it. It will open the pores and also removes the dirt from skin.
- Now, apply this remedy on affected areas and leave it for 20 minutes.
- Then rinse it off with normal water.
Coconut oil for skin is an excellent moisturizer; it can penetrate the skin better than other oils. It hydrates and nourishes the skin from inside.
Camphor powder contains powerful and natural properties that are considered therapeutic. You can use camphor for a skin to soothe irritations like itching and rashes, treat acne and skin infections, and reduce burn mark.