Unwanted Hairs that show up on the visible body areas is an issue that bothers the women a lot!!
These hairs that grow up on hands, faces, legs and the other visible areas look quite unfeminine at times. At times, women find themselves in an embarrassing situation due to this. Late periods, an imbalance in hormones, PCOS, hirsutism, medicinal side effects, etc. – these are some of the issues that lead to excessive hair growth. At times it is hereditary – if your father and mother had excess hairs, even you would end up having these.
However, there are various natural home remedies that you can use at home to remove those excessive and unwanted hairs and that too with minimal side effects and are cheap. Chickpea flour is one such remedy.
Keep reading to know about different ways of removing unwanted hairs using chickpea flour.
Chickpea Flour, Yogurt, and Turmeric Mask
- Take two tablespoon chickpea flour, less than half tablespoon turmeric powder, and two-three tablespoon yogurt and mix them well.
- Apply it on the affected areas and then rinse off after the given time.
- Use this process at least twice a week.
Chickpea Flour and Milk Mask
- Take a bowl and add the flour and milk in equal amounts.
- Apply it and let it be there for at least 20 minutes.
- Then start scrubbing softly in the hair growth direction. Then wash it.
- Repeat this process every third day.
Chickpea Flour, Mustard Oil and Aloe Vera Mixture
- Mix a tablespoon mustard oil with two tablespoons of chickpea flour and four tablespoons of aloe vera gel. Then apply it as required.
- Wash it off after some time. This mixture is especially useful for those who have dry skin.
Chickpea Flour, Saffron, Turmeric and Water
- Mix two tablespoon chickpea flour, one pinch of saffron, ¼ tablespoon of turmeric powder and add some water to this mixture to make a thick paste
- Apply it on those skin areas where you have developed unwanted hairs. Let it dry for 15-20 minutes.
- Take a cloth piece and rub off the mask smoothly. You can also do it with your fingers.
- Then wash it off with cold water.
Chickpea Flour and Water
- Blend a tablespoon of chickpea flour and water in a bowl.
- Apply this thin paste on your face and let it dry for 15 minutes.
- Then wash it off. This paste is especially useful for those who wish to remove small unwanted hairs and have sensitive skin.
Some common steps that have to be followed while applying chickpea flour paste:
- Apply it on the affected skin areas, you will see that the flour mix dries up fast.
- Once this mask is dry, use a cloth piece or fingers and then start rubbing in the hair growth directions.
- Before you apply the paste, make sure that you have shaved, plucked or waxed the strands so that this process becomes more comfortable.
- If you want to apply the paste in a larger area, mix all the amounts use that much amount while making the paste.
- It doesn’t matters which way you are using to apply the mixture, what matters is you have to keep the mask for minimum 10 minutes. Then rinse it off with regular water.
- Then apply a good quality moisturizer depending upon your skin type.