Getting a tad brighter is not such a hard thing to do as shown in the advertisements. It doesn’t even take that much money to do it Just a little coconut oil and some other home ingredients and you have a great natural whitening agent right in your hands.
- Take some coconut oil in your palms and rub them together for a bit.
- Apply this oil on the areas where you want to lighten your skin or all over your skin and then massage the place gently for about 10-15 minutes.
- Leave the oil as it is to be absorbed by the skin for a night.
- Wash the place where you applied the oil with cold water and a mild moisturizer to see the immediate lightening effect.
- Repeat this process on alternate days to watch your skin get brighter than before in just a couple of weeks.
Coconut and Lemon Juice
- Cut a lemon and squeeze fresh juice from it.
- Take about 10-12 drops of this juice and mix it with a tablespoon of coconut oil thoroughly.
- Massage your skin using this oil gently for about 10-15 minutes so that the oil gets absorbed by the pores completely.
- You can leave this oil applied for a whole night just like the previous remedy. Wash it off with some water in the morning.
- Make a big batch of this solution and use it on every other day to get the best results.
Coconut and Honey
- Mix a tablespoon of coconut oil with a teaspoon of honey to make a fine mixture.
- Add a couple of tablespoon of gram flour in the mixture to make a smooth thick paste.
- Spread this paste on your face completely and then massage it for a few minutes. Leave it like that for an addition 20 minutes.
- Use a good herbal cleanser along with warm water to remove the gooey honey from your face completely.
- This remedy can be used two to three times a week lighten your skin and remove the darkened areas.
Turmeric and Coconut
- Make a paste of a tablespoon of coconut oil and a couple of teaspoons of turmeric powder.
- Wash your face and the skin where you want to apply the paste thoroughly with a cleanser.
- Apply this paste and massage the area gently to exfoliate the skin and eradicate the dead skin cells which cause the skin to get dark.
- Let the paste do its work for half an hour and then remove it by scrubbing it off with lukewarm water and a clean towel.
- Repeat this remedy three to four times a week to make your skin two tones brighter in about two weeks.
Sandalwood and Coconut Oil
- Mix equal amounts of sandalwood oil and coconut oil to make an amazing oil concoction.
- Cold press this oil mixture on your face and the concerned skin and then massage it gently for about 10 minutes.
- Leave the oil to get absorbed by the pores of the skin and then wash off the area with some lemon juice infused water to mask the smell.
- Do this process every day before going out in the sun to prevent your skin from getting dark and make a little brighter than normal.