Dry fruits like almonds, nuts, cashew nuts, pistachio etc. are not only good for our health, but also for our skin. They contain several essential nutrients and proteins that rejuvenate, cleanse and add a glow to our skin. Various face masks can be prepared at home easily, using dry fruits.
Read further to know how you can use almonds, nuts for your skin:
Almond adds a glow to our face. It contains special essential oil which helps in moisturising our skin as well.
- In a bowl, finely chop 6- 7 almonds.
- Then, add a tablespoon of raw milk to it. Grind this mixture for about 2 minutes.
- Then, add a few drops of neem oil to it. Again, mix all the ingredients.
- Apply this mask to your face and let it sit for half an hour.
- Then, rinse it off using normal water.
- Do this remedy once a week to keep your skin young and moisturised all the time.
Walnuts moisturises the skin, treats acne scars and pigmentation as well.
- Beat 3 walnuts into very fine powder.
- Then, add a tablespoon of yoghurt to it.
- Mix the two things together properly.
- Then, add half a tablespoon of milk to it.
- Apply this mixture to your face and massage for about 10 minutes.
- Then, let it sit for another 20 minutes.
- Rinse off your face with normal water.
- Apply this mask once a week for glowing skin.
Pistachio is great for skin. It helps in fighting signs of ageing like fine lines, pigmentation and wrinkles.
- Soak 6 pistachio nuts in a tablespoon of milk for overnight.
- The next morning, grind these soaked pistachio nuts along with the same milk, in a mixer grinder.
- To this paste, add freshly crushed rose petals.
- Apply this mask toy our face and massage for about 20 minutes.
- Then let it sit for another 20 minutes.
- Rinse it off with normal water and pat dry your face.
- Apply this mask at least twice a month to fight signs of ageing.
Raisins help in moisturising the skin and treating pigmentation.
- Soak a handful of raisins in a cup of apple cider vinegar for overnight.
- The next morning, strain the solution.
- Apply the solution using a cotton pad on your face.
- Let it sit for half an hour, then rinse it off with normal water.
- Do this remedy every week to get moisturised and young, pigmentation-free skin.
Apricots are considered beneficial for various skin issues like dry skin, pigmentation, scars etc.
- In a bowl, take 5- 7 apricots and soak them in two tablespoons of milk for 30 minutes.
- Then, grind the soaked apricots along with the milk in a mixer.
- Add a teaspoon of gram flour and half a tablespoon of yoghurt to this mixture.
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Apply this mask to your face and massage for about 10 minutes, then let it sit as it is for another 30 minutes.
- Afterwards, rinse it off with normal water and pat dry your face.
- Do this remedy at least twice a month for the clear and glowing skin.