Oils are the best home remedies to many of the skin and hair problems. Instead of going for the chemical based cosmetics, it is always better to use natural things on your skin. Rosehip oil is one such very beneficial oil. The variety of uses gives us ways to use it for different purposes. In this article, we’ll look at some of the most commonly used ways of using it. We’ll look at each of the ways separately in order to make the most out of it.
1. Rose hip oil For Acne
- Rosehip oil used for this very remedy should be authentic and in its purest form. The reason being acne treatment products should be in it’s purest form as the main purpose of these products is to cleanse the pores of the skin.
- Now take a clean bowl and add rosehip oil, lavender oil and jojoba oil in almost equal proportions. You can add a few more drops of rosehip oil as it would make the mixture more effective.
- Now mix it with the help of a spoon.
- You can also use a motorized bender for the purpose. You’ll see that the mixture settles forming different layers of oils. The blender would make it easier to mix.
- Now store the mixture in a dark colored bottle.
- You can use it to massage your face. Massage your face for about 10 minutes.
- Wash it off with a herbal soap after massaging it.
- Pat yourself dry with a towel.
2. Rose hip oil For wrinkles
- This time, you need to apply only the rosehip oil. We won’t add any other essential oil.
- Use a scrub to exfoliate your skin before applying this oil. Exfoliating would make it easily absorbable. The pores of the skin would be cleansed and open for the oil to function more effectively
- Don’t use any chemical based scrub for the purpose. Instead just GlowPink a natural scrub to exfoliate your skin.
- Just put a few drops of this oil on your finger.
- Now gently apply over the areas of wrinkles.
- Now leave it for 10-15 minutes. By the time it would be absorbed deep inside your skin.
- Application on a daily basis would make your face wrinkle-free in a month.
- Make sure to use only a good quality rosehip oil. You should check the composition before buying it.
3. Rose hip oil For hair
- Any oil works best for the hairs. Rosehip oil is meant to give you long and strong hairs. It works at the root level to give you beautiful hairs.
- This remedy is very easy. Just pour some oil into your palm and apply it on your head.
- Massage thoroughly all over so that it reaches the roots and benefits the follicles and provides nutrition.
- After this just sit in the sun for about 20 minutes. This would make your hairs shinier while making them stronger.
- After 20 minutes just wash your hairs with a herbal shampoo.
- It’s best if you use this remedy before going to bed and take a shampoo in the morning.
- You can apply the oil at night and then go for a walk in the morning before the shower.
- Using it for a month would give you wonderful results.