The most wear and tear that happens in our body is to feet. As winter is approaching this problem will get more and more serious. They are exposed more than the other parts. And that is why we struggle to keep them soft. As a result, we try different measures and moisturizers to keep our feet clean and soft. There are many methods available which will remove the dead skin cells. But it will also leave too much amount of leftover. We have with us a unique method, that will make your feet clean. This method includes the use of aspirin. Yes, aspirin!
Before using aspirin:
- Before using the below method, first, you need to start by giving feet a soak into the water.
- For this, you need to soak your feet in Epsom salt.
- For this, take warm and add about 1-1½ cups of Epsom salt in it
- . Now, soak your feet for 10 minutes without removing it from the water.
Epsom salt offers great benefits to the feet, thus this is a very important method. It will help you relax your feet by reducing the muscle pain and the stiffness. It will also remove the bad smells from your feet. Most importantly, it will make your skin soft and prepare it for the lemon juice and aspirin foot peel. By this method, the peeling of the foot will be more effective.
Lemon juice and aspirin foot peel
5-7 tablets of aspirin
1-2 tablespoon of lemon juice
2 large size Plastic bags
- Take the tablets of aspirin and crush it by using pestle and mortar or just by using a spoon and then make the tablets into powder form.
- Now place this powdered aspirin into a bowl and add lemon juice and make sure that the paste is thick.
- Take the above mixture and apply it on your calloused feet and then cover both of your foot using a plastic bag.
- Don’t tie the plastic bad as this might stop the circulation.
Just put your feet into your bad and use your hand to smooth the bad around your ankle.
- Sit down and wait for 20 minutes.
- Now that you are done, go to the bathroom and was around your feet using warm water.
- Start peeling off the soft skin. This is otherwise the dead skin in your feet.
- You can also use a pumice stone to remove this dead skin.
- Now, apply the moisturizer on your feet.
- This treatment is not a quick remedy so it will take to see the results.
- Just use this remedy every day for a week to see the better results.
Why the ingredients?
- Aspirin has high contents of salicylic acid, thus it can work as an exfoliating agent to remove the dead skin cells.
- Besides, salicylic acid is very gentle on your skin. Thus, you can keep it on your feet for 24 hours without any harm.
- The acids present in the lemon juice works in tandem with the salicylic acid to make your dead skin cells soft, so that you can easily remove it.