My lower arms looks good but I have lot of fat in upper arms area. Because of that I never wear sleeveless dresses. Please tell me how to get rid of it?
First of all do not worry, in all women fat first appears on belly and upper arms area. All women have a tendency to store fat on their upper arms but do not worry, you can remove it. Yoou just need to follow some key exercises.
Although when doing exercises, you can’t command your body to lose fat from specific area but there are many arm tone exercises that can give you fast results.
Include below exercises in your daily routine;
Choose some weights that are suitable for your fitness level and hold one in each hand. Stand with your feet shoulder width apart, bend yourknees and hinge your back forward slightly so that you are looking at the floor in front of you and your back is at a 45-degree angle.
– Bend your elbows at a 90-degree angle, so that your hands are in front of you and keep you arms tightly tucked into your sides.
– Extend your arms back behind you and slowly straighten your arms; you will start to feel your triceps working as you lift the weight behind you. Hold the lift for two seconds and return to your starting position and repeat. If you want to intensify the work turn your palms upward.
10 repetitions per arm
Plank holds exercise
- Start by getting into a press up position.
- Bend your elbows and rest your weight ono your forearms and not on your hands.
- Your body should form a straight line from shoulders to ankles.
- Engage your core by sucking your belly button into your spine.
- Hold this position for the prescribed time.