Bleaching your hair is the most damaging things you can do to your hair as it makes your hair dry, frizzy and unmanageable. This is the perfect DIY for repairing damaged hair! It is especially perfect for bleached, colored or heat damaged hair. This DIY will repair damaged hair and bring it back to life! It promotes fast hair growth and the fastest hair growth overnight. It stops dandruff, hair fall, and itchy scalp.
Ingredients you will need-
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon of castor oil
- 1 teaspoon of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of burdock root (optional)
- In a bowl take 1 tablespoon of coconut oil, 1 teaspoon of castor oil and 1 teaspoon of extra virgin olive oil.
- Mix all the ingredients and heat the mixture for 15 seconds in the microwave.
- Now add 1 tablespoon of burdock root (optional) in the above warm oil.
- Mix all the ingredients and store it in a closed jar for 15 days.
- Then strain the oil and store it in the bottle for 2 months at room temperature.
- Apply it to your hair and scalp, massage gently for 2 minutes and leave it for 2 hours.
- You can use the shower cap to keep the heat which will make the oil penetrate better.
- Then rinse it off with the mild shampoo.
Coconut oil deeply penetrates the hair shaft allowing the maximum repair to even the most damaged hair. It makes the hair stronger and healthier; it also adds luster, shine, moisture and softness to the hair. It also reduces split ends which is very crucial if you are trying to grow hair.
Castor oil helps in smoothing over the hair cuticle, the moisturizing effects present in it nourish and deep condition the hair which helps to prevent dry and frizzy hair. It is also rich in fatty acids that help to deeply repair even the most damaged hair.
Olive oil is rich in vitamin E as well as fatty acids; it conditions and nourishes the hair.
Burdock root can be used to strengthen fragile hair by deeply nourishing it due to its high content of essential vitamins.