What is inversion method for hair growth:
The theory behind inversion method is that being inverted, along with a scalp massage, is supposed to increase circulation to the scalp and allow more blood flow to your hair follicles allowing hair growth to increase.
The claims are that following the method will result in one inch of hair growth in a week, but average rate of growth is 1/2 inch per month.
Steps for inversion method:
- Take an oil of your preference. Use any of the oils from the list of natural hair growth oils. ( I prefer to use equal quantity of castor oil and coconut oil).
- Warm it up slightly. Make sure the temperature is just slightly warm.
- Massage this oil on your scalp with the help of your fingers, gently running it into the roots and hair for 5 mins.
- Once the massaging is done tip your hair upside down gently and let it hang loosely, maintain a steady angle of inversion.
- The inversion can be done by sitting on a chair or on a couch. You may also stand at your kitchen sink lowering your head like you do while you wash your head. Maintain any of this position for only 4 minutes.
- After that let the oil sit on the hair for 2 hours or braid your hair and leave the oil on overnight for better results.
- Wash off the hair after this. Wait for 3 weeks for the next session of inversion method. The body will get used to the extra blood flow otherwise and the method will not work in your favor.
You might find this article interesting Home Remedies for Sores on the Scalp