So here is one query related to all girls – Is it okay to shave private hair everyday. I will not say yes but yes you can do in every couple of days when hair grows back and as this area is very sensitive, always follow below safety guidelines.
- Use a hand mirror so you can see the area you want to shave.
- Trim as much hair as possible before you begin shaving – DON’T use a dull pair of scissors.
- Soak in the tub for at least 5 minutes to soften the skin and pubic hair before you shave.
- Apply shaving cream or gel with aloe vera or another soothing agent (made for women) over all the areas you plan to shave. Reapply as needed.
- Use a new/sharp razor or “bikini” razor – DON’T use a dull blade. Try a razor with a built-in moisturizing strip.
- Hold the skin tight with one hand and shave with the other hand. Avoid using too much pressure.
- Shave in the direction that the hair grows, using slow strokes.
- Rinse your skin with warm water after you are done shaving and then pat dry.
- Apply baby oil or lotion with aloe vera to the shaved area when you’re done. Avoid scented products because they may sting your skin.
You can buy Gillette Venus Razor for Women from Amazon here