Japanese always make me wonder, especially their women who look young all the time. We have seen multiple pictures that say ‘Guess the age’ and we have almost got it wrong all the time because they look so young at such old age. Don’t we all wish for the same? To look and feel young forever, well here are few of the Japanese Face Mask secret recipes that can make your wish come true.
Japanese Face Mask Recipe with Rice
- Take a bowl of rice and cook it in a vessel filled with water in the low heat.
- Once cooked, drain the water from the rice into a separate bowl.
- Wash the leftover rice with cold water.
- Add one tablespoon of milk to the rice.
- Mix the ingredients well as you add one tablespoon of raw honey.
- Clean your face and neck well with water.
- Apply the mask to your face and neck using clean fingers.
- Leave it on for 30-45 minutes.
- To rinse off the mask use the water that was drained from the rice in the first step.
- Need not use all of the rice water, one can use it with proper refrigeration for up to 4 days.
- You can also use this liquid as a toner by applying it to your face and neck every morning and night before you go to bed.
- Another way of using it is by icing it as cubes and rubbing them on your face.
The mask contains milk and honey which can give glow, smoothness and moisture to the skin. Rice can add brightness and blood flow to the skin. The rice water toning is effective as it cleanses the skin and tightens the pores preventing it from clogging.
Japanese Face Mask Recipe with Green Tea
- Take a green tea bag or fresh green teat leaves and soak it in warm water.
- Remove the tea and have only the remains stored in a bowl.
- Let this remain cool.
- Add a spoon of pure raw honey into this bowl.
- Mix the ingredients well.
- Add one teaspoon of rice flour to this mixture.
- Before applying the mask clean the face and hands.
- Rub the mixture on to the face and leave it to settle for a while.
- After about 15-20 minutes rinse off using warm water.
- You can use it in all parts of the body to keep yourself younger.
Green Tea is filled with anti-oxidants that remove and kill the dead cells thereby unclogging the pores. It also brightens the skin when mixed with rice flour and helps in fighting acne and other skin problems. Green Tea is best used because of its anti-ageing properties. It contains anti-inflammatory properties that are capable of delaying skin ageing thereby reducing lines and wrinkles.
The above two masks are the most used and most natural ways of looking younger according to the Japanese, they can be right given they look young like 30-year-old at 75 years of age. Do try them and let us know about the experience in the comments section below.
You might find this article interesting Cabbage Face Mask for Acne
You might find this article interesting Homemade Coffee Scrub To Diminish Stretch Marks and Cellulite