Cinnamon is a wonderful spice that is used in lot of dishes because of its aroma, but it is not the only use of it, it has many other health benefits too for your health. First let me tell you how to use this spice to take all of its advantage in the best possible way
For this you will need cinnamon powder. Add a teaspoon of cinnamon in your coffee, fruit juice or smoothie in the morning, or mix it with a teaspoon of honey and consume the mixture. The spice is safe to use for everyone, but you should avoid it if it causes an allergic reaction on your skin.
Pregnant women and children under the age of 6 should avoid it.
Now let me quickly tell you some top benefits of this herb that it can offer to you
- Improves digestion and relieves digestive problems;
- Regulates your blood sugar levels;
- Prevents cancer cell proliferation;
- Improves blood circulation and has an anticoagulant effect;
- Improves the cognitive function and memory which is why it’s ideal for people suffering from neurodegenerative disorders such as Alzheimer’s disease;
- Reduces tissue damage in the body and rejuvenates it;
- Prevents bacterial and viral infections as well as bacterial growth;
- Can soothe the symptoms caused by arthritis;
- Improves the function of numerous organs and prevents heart disease.
You might find this article interesting WEIGHT LOSS SMOOTHIES – Recipes, Benefits, Precautions