Pimple marks can be really annoying. You might need an enormous amount of makeup to deal with it. And if you are someone who doesn’t like wearing make-up, the problem is trickier for you. So, how do you deal with stubborn pimple marks without spending a huge chunk on cosmetics? Well, here is how you can get rid of them using three simple ingredients: lemon, honey, and cinnamon.
Honey and Cinnamon Face Mask
- Cinnamon – half a tablespoon
- Honey – a tablespoon
- Crush cinnamon to get half a tablespoon of it.
- Mix it with a tablespoon of honey. If your skin is sensitive, you can increase the amount of honey to two tablespoons.
- Mix it well and apply all over your face. Applying it all over your face can act as an anti-pimple mask, however, you can also opt for a spot treatment.
- Leave it on for fifteen minutes. Wash it off with cool water.
Cinnamon combats the acne-causing bacteria while honey keeps your face moist and soft.
Honey and Lemon Mask
- Honey- one tablespoon
- Lemon- one tablespoon
- Mix a tablespoon of honey with a tablespoon of lemon juice. The Vitamin C in lemon juice helps in getting rid of marks.
- Since lemon is quite acidic, it might be a bit harsh on sensitive skin. If you are someone with sensitive skin, dilute it with some water and increase the amount of honey.
- Apply it all over your face, putting more amounts on pimple marks.
- Leave it on for fifteen to twenty minutes. Wash it off with cool water.
The classic mask works wonders on almost all skin types. Not only does it help you in getting rid of pimples and its marks, but also it helps in getting a smooth and clear skin.
Cinnamon, Honey, and Nutmeg Mask
- Cinnamon – half a tablespoon
- Honey – two tablespoons
- Nutmeg – half a tablespoon
- Mix two tablespoons of honey and half a tablespoon of cinnamon and nutmeg powder each.
- Apply this mixture on your pimple spots.
- Leave it be for ten to fifteen minutes.
- Wash it off with cool water. If you have a sensitive skin, dilute the mask with some water or add some more honey to it.
We have already discussed the goodness of cinnamon and honey mask in the first remedy. The addition of nutmeg into it makes it even more effective. Nutmeg is known for lightening blemishes and making the skin clearer.
Lemon and Aloe Vera Mask
- Lemon- Two tablespoons
- Aloe Vera- one tablespoon
- Mix two tablespoons of lemon juice with a tablespoon of fresh aloe gel. If you are unable to get fresh aloe gel, you can get one from the store.
- Mix the both well and apply it on your face or simply on the affected areas.
- Leave it on for fifteen minutes and wash it off with cool water.
Aloe Vera is one of the most versatile ingredients when it comes to skin and health. Its anti-bacterial properties help in keeping pimples and bay. It also helps in fighting those stubborn pimple scars and marks.
Turmeric and Honey Mask
- Turmeric- Half teaspoon
- Honey- One tablespoon
- Mix a tablespoon of honey with half a teaspoon of turmeric. Turmeric is filled with natural goodness which helps in fighting pimple marks.
- Mix it well and apply on the affected areas.
- Leave it on for ten minutes and wash it off with cool water.