Potatoes have natural bleaching properties and when combined with yellow lentils, they are very effective in removing unwanted hairs. The combination of these two will also give you a fair skin complexion.
A bowl of yellow lentil
One tablespoon of honey
4 tablespoons of lemon juice
Sieve or cloth
How to prepare:
- You need to soak yellow lentil in water overnight.
- Peel off the skin of the potato and crush it. Take it in a bowl.
- Remove all the water from the lentil and grind it to make a paste.
- Now you need to extract the juice from the crushed potato and add it to the yellow lentil paste.
- To this mixture add freshly squeezed lemon juice and honey and mix well.
- Apply this mixture on your face and other parts of the body where you have unwanted hair.
- Leave it to rest on your body parts for about 20 to 30 minutes or until the paste completely dries out.
- Now remove the paste from the applied area by rubbing your fingers over the paste. The dry lentil paste will pull off the hair from your body as you rub the paste.
You need to repeat this process two to three times in a fortnight to get rid of unwanted hair completely.
You might find this article interesting How To Bleach Your Hair At Home