Hair coloring is one of the cosmetic procedures every woman would like to try at least once in their lifetime. The excitement you get after your color your hair is incomparable. There are a lot of salon treatments and chemical DIY products that can achieve this hair coloring for you. But it comes with its own disadvantages of damaging and spoiling your hair health. Do you know that there are a lot of easy home remedies to lighten your hair without using bleach or other chemical commodities.
Read on this article to know the various homemade recipes to lighten and color your hair!
- Lemon Juice Bleach:
- Extract fresh lemon juice from a half cut lemon.
- Add few drops of your regular conditioner to the lemon juice.
- Apply this mixture on your head and scalp thoroughly.
- Sit under the sun and leave it until it gets dry.
- Now rinse your hair with a mild shampoo.
- Repeat this regularly to get satisfied with the results.
Lemon juice is an excellent natural bleach and lightens the hair color when the warmth of the sun is felt on your scalp as it helps to penetrate your cuticles better.
- Honey and Vinegar Bleach:
- Take 1 cup of apple cider vinegar, ½ cup of honey and 1 tsp of coconut oil.
- Mix all the above ingredients until you get a smooth paste.
- Apply this paste on your hair and scalp until it gets saturated.
- Cover your hair with a warm towel and leave it on for 20 minutes.
- Wash your hair with a mild shampoo and condition it.
- Repeat this treatment every week to get best results.
Honey and vinegar both act as natural bleaching agents and helps to lighten your hair. It also nourishes and gives a shiny look when used along with a conditioner.
- Honey and Olive Oil Hair Bleach:
- Take equal amounts of honey and olive oil in a small bowl.
- Mix it well until you get a smooth consistency.
- Apply this mixture on your hair and scalp evenly.
- Sit under the sun for an hour.
- Rinse with a mild shampoo and conditioner.
- Repeat this treatment every week to achieve desired results.
Honey is a wonderful emollient and possess good bleaching properties. When used with olive oil, it conditions your hair while lightening it to your desired shade.
- Cinnamon Bleach:
- Take equal amounts of conditioner and cinnamon powder.
- Mix it well such that you form a thick paste.
- Apply this hair mask on your hair and scalp.
- Leave it overnight wrapping in a shower cap.
- Rinse with a mild shampoo thoroughly in the morning .
- Repeat this every week to get best results.
Cinnamon gives a good dimension and shine to your hair while lightening it to a rich shade. It also prevents hair damage and combats pollution and other infections in your hair.