If you have just entered to teenage and beginner to do makeup, here is the list of items that you must have in your makeup box.
This is the first and must have item for every girl. Always go for a smudge proof which is long lasting. As a beginner you can try either lotus or Himalaya kajal available in market
Lotus Kajal – costs Rs. 135
You should always take care of your nails. It looks good when your nails are clean and are in perfect shape. Pick colour of your choice to paint your nails. Do not go for local nail paints available in marke as they are harmful for nails, you can choose among Elle 18, Colorbar, Lotus or Maybelline
If you are just starting with makeup tutorials, go for lip balm first, it moisturizes your lips and also gives light sheen to your lips.
You can try:
Nivea fruity shine lip balm – costs 135
Maybelline baby lips – costs 106
You could go for this when you want a more glossy effect.
Opt for Maybelline Fruity Jelly lipgloss. It costs 150 bucks.
These are some of the things that every girl must have in her makeup kitty:
- A BB cream or CC cream– BB creams and CC creams have a lightweight texture, they are actually a lighter version of heavy foundations. If you are a makeup newbie then stick to these as it is easy to apply and blend, unlike a full coverage foundation. However, if you have pigmentation or scarring on your face then ditch the BB cream and apply a full coverage liquid foundation.
- Beauty blender– If you would like to own an all-in-one product, then invest in a high-quality beauty blender to blend in your make up for an even toned look.
- Concealer- If you are not an expert at contouring, then just use one shade of concealer that is the closest to your skin tone. Apply it like an inverted triangle in your under-eye area, Cupid’s bow, bridge of your nose, chin and the center of your forehead. You can just lightly dab it in with your fingertips or use a damp beauty blender to blend in the concealer.
- Compact/ loose powder- It is very important to lock your base make-up with a powder, or else it is likely to settle down in your creases and make you look older than your age.
- Eye-brow pencil– You should define your eyebrows for a bold look. Get hold of an eyebrow pencil if you are new to the world of make-up, slowly start filling in the bald spots in outward strokes and smudge it out using a thin comb for a more natural look. Always use a brown or grey eyeshadow if you do not want to end up looking like a monster.
- Liquid eyeliner- Liquid eyeliners are a girl’s best friend when it comes to flaunting the ult favorite cat eye look. If you want to master the art of drawing out a cat-eye in one single stroke then use a liquid liner instead of a gel eyeliner as it glides on smoothly for an even finish.
- Powder contour, blush, and highlighter- Generally these items are all available in a single makeup palette. Contour your cheekbones and under your chin for a more chiselled and youthful look. Sweep in some blush on the apple of your eyes and apply a highlighter on all the high points of your face.
You might find this article interesting How To Grow Nails Fast