Lose 8 kg in 7 days and that too naturally!! Yes, you heard it right, now you can reduce 8 kg in just one week. You have to follow below given diet plan. This plan is found to be successful in people of all age groups
The first day of your diet will include fruits only. You have the option of eating all the fruits that you possibly can and also take in whatever fruit that you like. But, it is important for you to make sure that you avoid bananas from your fruit list on day one. Some of the suggested fruits that you can take on the weight loss diet plan are watermelons and cantaloupe. You are also supposed to drink about 8 to 12 glasses of water on day one and make sure that you do not even touch any other food items, not even raw or boiled vegetables.
If you feel hungry, try to eat more fruits and of course drink water.
In Day 2 you have to eat vegetables throughout the day. You can take in the vegetables that you like both in the raw state and in cooked state. But, it is important for you to make sure that you do not use any sort of oil while cooking vegetables. Consuming boiled vegetables are also a good option. You can take any vegetable that you like including potatoes. But, it would be safe for you to try out the boiled potatoes early in the morning itself so that the carbohydrates get burnt during the course of the day. Some of the common vegetables that are good to be consumed on day 2 of the weight loss diet regime are cooked beans, raw and cooked carrot, broccoli, cucumber, boiled bottle and ridge gourd, lettuce, boiled cabbage and so on.
With all these you have to drink 8-12 glass of water also
The third day of your weight loss plan will allow you to take both vegetables and fruits for the entire day. Make sure that you do not touch potatoes in the veggie section and also make sure that you do not consume bananas from the fruit section.
In Day 4 you can include milk and banana. You need to take at least a minimum of 8 to 10 bananas throughout the day and are allowed three glasses of milk. You need to divide the bananas and the glasses of milk properly so that you do not feel any kind of starvation on the fourth day of GM diet plan regime. Consuming a banana and a glass of milk in the morning followed by a couple of bananas during the midday will be an ideal start to day four. You can take a glass of milk and two bananas for lunch on day four. You can also take a couple of bananas in the evening or even three bananas and then take a couple of bananas and a glass of milk at night.
It is the day when you can have a cup of rice for lunch and take about six to seven tomatoes throughout the day. As there is every chance of producing a lot of uric acid in your body, it is ideal for you to increase the water level from 12 glasses to 15 glasses on day five.
Here too, you will be allowed to take a cup of rice in the afternoon for lunch and you also need to stick on to a vegetable diet for the rest of the day. It is also important for you to make sure that you take at least 8 to 12 glasses of water on day six as well. At the end of 6th day, you will feel quite lighter than before by the sixth day.
This is the last day of the weight loss diet plan. Here, you are allowed to take a cup of rice and all the veggies that you would love to eat along with the fruit juice of your choice. This is considered to be the best day of your entire diet regime as you have the option to eat all the vegetables that you like and to flush it off by consuming the fruit juices of your choice.
Tips and Tricks to aid in your weight loss journey
Now, in this section, we will take a look at a few tips, tricks, and techniques which will help you along with your weight loss and ensure that you are following proper procedures and losing your excess weight in a healthy and holistic way. So, without further ado, let us get on with it:
- Drink plenty of water to get a lot of help in losing your weight. When you drink water, you provide your body with the essential fuel and it cuts out unhealthy beverages which more often than not contain sugar in it which is harmful and extremely detrimental to weight loss. Drinking enough water can also satiate you a little bit, especially before meals to nudge you towards eating less.
- Eat a healthy and lean diet to rapidly lose weight. That means include foods in your diet which are rich in proteins and fruits and veggies as well because they are packed with essential nutrients and also contain fiber which enhances the metabolism all while having a lower amount of calories.
- Maintain balance in your snacking. Snacking healthily can actually help in weight loss but it is a fine line to walk and you have to make sure that you do not overdo it. One trick to do is to pack snacks which are healthy like fruits, they make for the best snacks.
- This is obvious but you need to exercise regularly to lose weight in a healthy way. Exercise and include a variety of focuses like you certainly, have to include strength so that you build muscles which will be great for losing weight in a more sustainable and long term way. Other than that, do a lot of cardio at first along with HIIT.
- Try to be as active as you can in your daily life as well, always looking to squeeze in a few more moments of exercising whenever there is a gap. Walk to anywhere you don’t need a vehicle. climb the stairs to your apartment instead of always taking the elevator, etc.
- Keep a record of your food intake in a food journal so that you are aware of how much you are eating versus how much you should to maintain that calorie deficit and lose the weight. This is an important concept in weight loss. To lose weight, you have to regularly consume fewer calories than your bodies burn in a day, this will urge the body to burn the fat stores and subsequently lose the weight bound up in the fats.
You might find this article interesting How To Lose Weight In 10 Days Diet Plan