Today I will share the recipe for magical homemade skin whitening soap to remove sun tan, dark spots, acne, and pimples. It will also help to brighten and lighten your skin tone and will give you the natural glow.
Ingredients, you will need-
1 glycerin soap (preferably pears)
Some saffron strands
1 tablespoon of wild turmeric powder
1 tablespoon of sweet almond oil
1 tablespoon of rice flour
1. Firstly you need any glycerin soap (preferably pears) and grate it.
2. Now melt the soap with the help of double boiler process or use the microwave. Do not heat it directly.
3. When the soap gets totally melted add some saffron, 1 tablespoon wild turmeric powder, 1 tablespoon rice flour and 1 tablespoon sweet almond oil into it. Mix them well.
4. Now take a plastic container and add this mixture into it to give a round shape.
5. Now let it dry in the refrigerator for at least 3-4 hours. And your skin whitening soap is now ready.