We all want to age gracefully without any visible signs on the face. It is possible to do so by following Japanese beauty secrets that involve using rice as the main ingredient in anti-aging recipes. These homemade methods maintain the smooth and firm texture of the skin and prevent the showing of the wrinkles and slow other aging signs.
Rice + Rose Water + Warm Milk + Raw Honey Magical Face Mask
- Take a small pan and place three tbsp of rice and one glass of water in it to boil on medium flame.
- Let it cook until the rice softens.
- Now strain the excess water and keep both rice and water in separate bowls.
- We will be using the cooked rice in our face mask.
- Take a small bowl and add the cooked rice to
- Mash the rice briskly with a spoon to make a smooth and fine paste.
- Now add one tbsp each of raw honey and warm milk and again mix it briskly.
- Vitamin E capsules are easily available in the market and its usage in this recipe is optional and depends on your discretion.
- If you want to add it you can put a hole in one capsule and add the contents to the bowl.
- Now add one tsp of rose water and mix every ingredient thoroughly to prepare your magical mask.
- Wash your face properly beforehand so that it is free from accumulated dirt and impurities.
- Apply this anti-aging mask on the face with help of a brush or your fingertips.
- Leave it for twenty minutes to dry so that the nutrients seep inside the pores and work its magic on the skin.
- Massage it for a few minutes so as to exfoliate.
- Now rinse it away with the rice water we had earlier kept in a separate bowl.
- Leave the rice water on your face for five minutes.
- Now wash it away with normal tap water.
- Pat it dry.
How it Works:
Rice is rich in linoleic acid that increases the production of collagen and maintains the elasticity of the skin. It is enriched with vitamin B that minimizes aging, maximizes the production of cell growth, improves the blood circulation and gives a radiant and glowing complexion. Milk is rich in proteins, minerals, vitamins and fatty acids that moisturize the skin, smoothes wrinkles, lighten spots, and make the skin soft, clear and clean. Raw honey has antioxidant and antibacterial properties that hydrate skin and adds a natural glow to it. Rose water is full of nutrients that maintain the pH balance of the skin and keeps it moisturized. Rice water is an antioxidant that absorbs the harmful rays of the sun and protects against sun damage. It reduces the production of melanin and makes the skin fair. Vitamin E heals the skin, boosts collagen production, lightens blemishes and treats sunburns. This recipe is also known as an anti-aging magical mask as it has properties that work like magic on our skin.
Friends; aging is a natural process but why let it show on our face before its time. The above-mentioned homemade recipe is natural, inexpensive and safe-to-use. I recommend their usage as they have been tried and tested several times.