Lip balm protects lips from damage and makes it soft and pink. This homemade lip balm which is 100% natural will give you super moisturized and pink lips. Apply this regularly for getting soft and beautiful lips.
Ingredients you will need-
- 1 teaspoon of Vaseline petroleum jelly
- 1 teaspoon of Shea butter
- 1 teaspoon of coconut oil
- 1 vitamin E capsule
- In a bowl add 1 teaspoon of Vaseline petroleum jelly, 1 teaspoon of Shea butter, 1 teaspoon of coconut oil and 1 vitamin E capsule.
- Mix all the ingredients and your amazing lip balm is now ready for use.
- Apply this to your lips and gently massage for 20 seconds, then leave it overnight.
Vaseline contains anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties which remove dark spots, aging signs, wrinkles and fine lines. It also helps in making the skin soft.
Coconut oil for skin is an excellent moisturizer; it can penetrate the skin better than other oils
Shea Butter has such a large healing fraction, in addition to moisturizing fraction, regular use of this natural cream can treat many skin problems, including blemishes, wrinkles, itching, sunburns, small skin wounds, eczema, skin allergies, insect bites, frostbite, and other skin conditions
Vitamin E contains antioxidants which help in healing damaged skin and prevents the scars from becoming permanent. It is a great moisturizer to the skin and it keeps the skin hydrated.