This homemade Aloe Vera shampoo cures all hair problems like hair fall, dandruff, dryness of scalp, irritation and gives shine to hair and also makes them soft and silky.
Ingredients you will need-
- 50 grams of Indian gooseberry powder (amla)
- 50 grams of soap nut powder (reetha)
- 50 grams of fenugreek seeds powder
- 50 grams of Aloe Vera pulp
- Take 500ml of water and soak all these ingredients in it for overnight.
- Next morning boil the mixture for 15 minutes on medium flame and then leave it to let cool.
- Strain the mixture when it gets cooled completely and collects in any bottle. Your herbal shampoo is now ready for use.
- Apply this as your normal shampoo and gently massage your hair for 2 minutes and then rinse it off with normal water.
- Do this 2 times in a week to see the visible results.
Fenugreek seeds are a source of Nicotinic Acid, which encourages hair growth and Lecithin, which energizes hair follicles.
Aloe Vera gel contains proteolytic enzymes which repair dead skin cells on the scalp. It also acts as the great conditioner and leaves your hair smooth and shiny. It promotes hair growth and prevents itching and reduces dandruff.
Indian gooseberry contains the high amount of vitamin C and it is also rich in antioxidants. It keeps hair follicles healthy by fighting off the damage causing free radicals.
Soap nut powder (reetha) naturally stimulates hair growth, prevents dandruff and other scalp infections. It is highly antibacterial and antifungal which is wonderful for preventing dandruff on the scalp. It naturally cleanses the hair and scalp while making it super soft and very shiny.
You might find this article interesting How to Use Coconut Oil and Lemon for Premature White Hair