In the time when selfies are literally so popular, most of us want to get that perfect one which makes everyone think you’re some kind of beauty goddess, right? And so our search starts from our eyes because that’s our most prominent feature. Not only this, but you’ve also heard that eyes are the window to our soul, and a pretty eye can make anyone fall for it.
Right from the basic kajal to fancy eyeshadows we do everything to make our eyes stand out. So longer eyelashes are a necessity. Mascara, fake eyelashes are all a solution, but for how long? They require too much effort, and sometimes you’re not just in the mood. Therefore, it’s better to have a permanent solution. Growing out long beautiful eyelashes can be tricky, but if you use the right remedy, it is simple and easy. Here are some home remedies you can count on to get eyelashes that can mesmerize anyone!
Olive and Castor oil
Both olive and castor oil have a lot of antioxidants, vitamins and essential fatty acids required to stimulate faster hair growth. Therefore, a combination of these both works miraculously.
- Olive oil: 1-2 drops
- Castor oil: 1-2 drops
- Cotton swab
- Mix both castor and olive oil.
- Apply this on your lashes with the help of cotton swab very carefully.
- Leave it overnight and wash your face in the morning.
- For best results, use this every night.
Egg and glycerin
Eggs contain biotin, protein, and vitamin B, which makes your lashes grow thicker and healthier. Glycerin helps in nourishes the leashes. These make your lashes look more beautiful.
- One egg white
- Glycerin: 1 tablespoon
- Cotton swab
- Beat one egg white and glycerin together till you get a creamy mixture.
- Using a cotton swab, apply it on your lashes.
- Leave it on for 15 minutes and wash with cold water.
- Use the mixture of egg and glycerin for long eyelashes twice a day.
Aloe vera is a wonderful source of nutrients and vitamins that are vital for hair growth. It has vitamin A, B, C and E that promote hair growth and make your lashes prettier.
- Aloe vera gel: 1 tablespoon
- Oil: a few drops
- clean mascara wand
- Mix the aloe vera gel and oil.
- Using a clean, fresh mascara wand, apply it to your eyelashes.
- Let it absorb full then wash.
- Do this remedy every other day.
Green tea is the powerhouse of antioxidants. It makes your lashes grow thicker, stronger and healthier.
- Green tea leaves: 1 tablespoon
- Water: One cup
- Heat the water.
- Add green tea leaves to it and let it soak in.
- Apply this water on your lashes using a cotton swab or wand.
- Leave it overnight.
- Use it once every day.
Shea butter contains a good amount of vitamin A and E. this helps in improving the texture and quality of your lashes and hair.
- Shea butter: 1 tablespoon
- Using your fingers, apply shea butter on your lashes.
- Keep it on overnight.
- Do this every night.