Chapped lips can stop you from flaunting those beautiful pink curves when you smile. Most people do not give equal time and efforts to care for their lips.
1.Tooth Brush to remove dead skin cells
This is by far the easiest and most inexpensive way to get rid of chapped lips naturally and get those beautiful lips. All you would need is a soft bristle toothbrush. Rubbing toothbrush on your lips helps to remove the flaky and dead skin cells from the lips and improves blood circulation.
Method to get rid of chapped lips:
- Moisten your lips with water and wait for a few seconds.
- Dip your soft bristle toothbrush in water and rub it gently on your chapped lips for a minute.
- Apply a petroleum jelly like Vaseline on the lips.
2.Olive Oil for chapped lips
Olive oil helps to soften the skin of the lips and rejuvenates it. It also helps to remove the dead and flaky skin cells from it. The mixture of olive oil and sugar helps to soften the lips and give them that beautiful pink look.
Ingredients Required :
- 4-5 drops of extra virgin olive oil
- A pinch of sugar
- To a pinch of sugar add 4-5 drops of olive oil to it in a bowl.
- Stir the mixture properly.
- Moisten your lips and pat dry.
- Apply this mixture and leave it on for about a minute.
- Rinse off the mixture after rubbing it for a minute with cold water.
- Apply a lip balm or petroleum jelly.
- Repeat this process every alternate day.
3.Butter Massage for chapped lips
Butter helps to hydrate your lips and removes the dryness from it. Butter also helps to rejuvenate the skin of the lips.
- 1 teaspoon of Unsalted butter
- Warm a teaspoon of butter in a pan for a minute over shimmering flames.
- Moisten the lips and pat dry.
- Apply this butter on the lips and massage for a while.
- Leave this butter overnight.
- Rinse off using cold eater the next morning.
4.Honey Massage for chapped lips
Honey is known to be the best natural ingredient for all skin and beauty related issues. Honey helps to rejuvenate the skin and also protect it.
- 2-3 drops of honey
- Apply 2-3 drops of honey on your lips using your fingertip.
- Massage for a minute or two.
- Rinse off the honey using lukewarm water and pat dry.
- Apply a petroleum jelly or vaseline to keep the lips hydrated.
5.Ice Massage for chapped lips
Ice helps to keep the lips hydrated and revitalizes the lips. Applying ice on your lips also helps to maintain the water balance of the lips. Use an ice cube or two, wrapped up in a soft cloth to massage your lips gently in a circular motion. Massage for a while before patting your lips dry.
Soft and beautiful lips aren’t hard to get and with the right care and remedies, anyone can get them.