Air pollution, harsh sun rays, poor eating habits, not taking proper are – these are some of the reason that has been instrumental in causing hair fall. It can be stressful at times. When there is no proper hair regrowth, it affects one’s self-confidence.
But do you know there are several home based remedies that can help to treat those hair issues and even lead to their regrowth? Garlic is one such amazing thing that helps regrow hair.
BENEFITS OF GARLIC
- Garlic contains essential minerals such as zinc, sulphur, calcium, etc. that play a major role in growing the hair.
- This spice item has selenium that helps to purify the blood and regulates blood circulation providing nourishment to the hairs.
- It has Vitamin C that helps to produce collagen that helps is instrumental in hair growth.
- Garlic helps to treat those annoying dandruff and removes dead skin cells.
- Regular use of garlic in diet exfoliates hairs and provides strength to them.
Garlic & Honey Mask
- Garlic Cloves – 6-7
- Honey – 1 tablespoon
- Blend the garlic cloves and heat it for 5-10 minutes in a bowl that has about half a cup of water.
- Take 1 tablespoon of garlic juice and mix equal amounts of honey in it.
- Apply it evenly on your head scalp and let it be as it is for 10 minutes.
- For better effects, wrap a towel around your head for the given time.
- Then wash the hair nicely with a good shampoo.
- Apply this paste for at least two-three times a week.
Honey provides much-required strength to the hair follicles and keeps them nourished. It also acts a much-required conditioner.
- Garlic – 10 cloves
- Onion – 1
- ½ cup essential oil (castor, coconut, etc.)
- Crush onion and garlic cloves together and make a fine paste.
- Take a pan and heat the essential oil that you have chosen.
- Mix the paste to the oil and heat again until it turns brown.
- Let the oil cool down and separate the pulp out.
- Use this oil to massage gently on your head scalps especially the hair roots.
- Use a dupatta to cover it up and let it be like that for an additional 30 minutes.
- Then wash your hair well with a good shampoo.
- Use this process routinely whenever you wash your hair.
This oil provides required nourishment to hairs and increases blood circulation.
Garlic and Ginger Oil
- Ginger – 2-3 pieces
- Garlic – 8-10 cloves
- Essential oil (e.g. coconut) – ½ bowl
- Using a blender, crush ginger and garlic cloves well.
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the paste. Heat again till the paste appears fine brown.
- When it cools down, remove the paste.
- Apply this oil smoothly all over your hair. Cover it well and wash it with shampoo after some time
This oil nourishes the hair and strengthens it. It contains most of the essential nutrients that are needed for hair regrowth. Air pollution, harsh sun rays, poor eating habits, not taking proper are – these are some of the reason that has been instrumental in causing hair fall. It can be stressful at times. When there is no appropriate hair regrowth, it affects one’s self-confidence.